Peace Out

hcanes100

24k+ of useless posts
Premium
Been a good ride. I was the biggest flag bearer for this place, but the time has come to roll out. This place has changed too much. Thanks for all you have done, I'll keep in touch with those I have built personal relationships with.

Advertisement
Been a good ride. I was the biggest flag bearer for this place, but the time has come to roll out. This place has changed too much. Thanks for all you have done, I'll keep in touch with those I have built personal relationships with.

Don't leave dude... Keep fighting the good fight!

stick around to bash the slurpers but he is right the mods have went out of control. Warning points is bull**** I cant even post a thread because of the mods went sensitive and made this a piece board

bye-felicia-ice-cube-geeksandcleats.jpg

I have personally had a couple of threads and posts deleted. Its ******* **** Germany on this board.

Maybe Al Golden has infiltrated the board...doing his best to "minimize the noise"

Advertisement
I have personally had a couple of threads and posts deleted. Its ****ing **** Germany on this board.

Maybe Al Golden has infiltrated the board...doing his best to "minimize the noise"

Maybe Golden bought the site!

That would explain the fact that we haven't heard diddly squat from Golden, and he's probably getting Dorito a job here as a Moderator.

Or worse - a SUPER Moderator.

The mods seem to go out of their way at times to protect the biggest idiots on here. They'll listen to complaints from morons with 20 posts with all 20 being more stupid than the last. I've received a few demerits lately for lighting into some trolls and retards.

Don't know why you're leaving, but you seem like a good guy. Peace be with you.

Advertisement
The mods seem to go out of their way at times to protect the biggest idiots on here. They'll listen to complaints from morons with 20 posts with all 20 being more stupid than the last. I've received a few demerits lately for lighting into some trolls and retards.

Don't know why you're leaving, but you seem like a good guy. Peace be with you.

Youll be back not even worried I asked to be permabanned a few years back I evern posted *** nudes...they still kept me

Advertisement
I don't know who banned McGahee and either does Dmoney. When I get home in a few hours I will provide answers. Just calm down. We have no issues with bashing golden so no truth to those rumors.

I don't know who banned McGahee and either does Dmoney. When I get home in a few hours I will provide answers. Just calm down. We have no issues with bashing golden so no truth to those rumors.

Its good. Had nothing to do with Golden. It isn't the site, Andrew or Dmoney. D$s got the info, it is all good. It's me.

Advertisement
The slurpers stuff is getting old. How many people here support Golden?
stick around to bash the slurps but he is right the mods have went out of control. Warning points is bull**** I cant even post a thread because of the mods went sensitive and made this a piece board

Advertisement
Back