2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
Gaby just posted an update.

Seems Kirkland wants in now that Mauigoa is in and he knows other OL targets are also pressing. Staff feels good about a few of their other targets- seems like they may be holding him off right now. The expectation is Kinsler will announce by end of weekend. Kirkland has been pushing with all his social media posts. Gaby also mentioned Okunlola may make a decision sooner than expected too. And Freeling already moved up his plan to beginning of September.

Sounds like Mario and Mirabol have a good problem of juggling a lot of balls
take all of them **** it

Seems Kirkland wants in now that Mauigoa is in and he knows other OL targets are also pressing. Staff feels good about a few of their other targets- seems like they may be holding him off right now. The expectation is Kinsler will announce by end of weekend. Kirkland has been pushing with all his social media posts. Gaby also mentioned Okunlola may make a decision sooner than expected too. And Freeling already moved up his plan to beginning of September.

The staff also feels they have traction right now with Alinen.

Sounds about right. Let it play out I trust the staff on this one

Advertisement

I’ll juggle their balls if they add Kinsler, Okunlola, and Freeling.

I'd take Kirkland and figure everything else out later. But I also think it's hilarious how Kirkland has trolled himself into wanting to come to Miami and might not have a spot now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back