2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Some Michigan state scrub replied to Kirkland

1657071210876.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kirkland legit funny af. To be fair, he plays LT for his HS team and his size could be tackle size if he loses some bad weight. But his response to Francis made me legit lol.
According to the recent Mirabal interview in another thread… Sewell came to Oregon at 380lbs and they got him to the weight he needed to be at. So I got faith in this staff.

And by no means am I comparing Kirkland to Sewell… just saying this staff is the goods all the way around.

Advertisement
Lmao Kirkland is a **** troll. With all the guys Miami seems to be in it for, not sure I’m too worried about this dude.
Lmao. I know y’all think he’s a troll, but the kid is far from that. He really is high, I mean really high on being a Cane. And it wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up committing to the good guys. The only school to beat the U, is MSU. And that’s mostly because of the chance to play close to home.

Advertisement
Lmao. I know y’all think he’s a troll, but the kid is far from that. He really is high, I mean really high on being a Cane. And it wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up committing to the good guys. The only school to beat the U, is MSU. And that’s mostly because of the chance to play close to home.
I wouldn’t go as far as calling him a troll, he sounds like a good kid and a good worker as well.

But the image he displays on social media is souring my view of him as a prospect of ours; he appears to have main character syndrome.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back