2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Of course Bama develops OL better than Cristobal/Mirabel

2018 (Cristobal first year at Oregon) - 2022 - Oregon 4 OL drafted, 1 first, 2 fifth, 1 sixth
(2017 when Cristobal was the OL coach at Oregon, zero OL drafted)

Bama in that same stretch - 8 OL drafted, 4 first, 1 second, 1 third, 1 fifth, 1 sixth
Canemag putting on his underwear in the morning
1655088321777.jpeg

Advertisement
So you try to play it off like you think you can by sayin' that you're full, and then your friend says "Billy, he's just bein' polite, he ain't finished, uh-uh, that's bull".

So your heart starts pumping and you think of a lie and you say that you already ate, and your friend says "Man, there's plenty of food" so you pile some more on your plate.

But while the stinky food's steaming, your mind starts to dreaming of the moment that it's time to leave, and then you look at your plate and your chicken's slowly rotting into something that looks like cheese.

Oh, so you say that's it, I got to leave Gainesville, I don't care what these people think, I'm just sitting here making myself nauseous with this ugly food that stinks.

So you bust out the door while it's still closed, still sick from the food you ate, and then you run to the store for quick relief from a bottle of Kaopectate.

And then you call your friend two weeks later to see how he has been, and he says "I understand about 'cruitin', baby bubba, but we're still friends".
Hip Hop Grandma GIF

Looking that again, that mac & cheese looks like melted donkey brains. That is the single most disgusting plate of mac & cheese I’ve ever seen.
I rather eat KFC Mac n cheese. And I don't even eat that ****. Ew. That **** look like the start of malnutrition.
And them 2 wings look so sad. Them wings look like they came from a very large quail.
Look like a soup kitchen plate of some sjit quickly thrown together and hoped it worked.

And WTF IS THAT **** WITH THE WHITE **** ON TOP???

Advertisement
Advertisement
I rather eat KFC Mac n cheese. And I don't even eat that ****. Ew. That **** look like the start of malnutrition.
And them 2 wings look so sad. Them wings look like they came from a very large quail.
Look like a soup kitchen plate of some sjit quickly thrown together and hoped it worked.

And WTF IS THAT **** WITH THE WHITE **** ON TOP???

Somebody brings that plate to you in a restaurant, even a cheap *** restaurant, you know it’s going back.

Some people might think it’s a small thing, but that shlt is total disrespect on a plate.

If you can’t get the little things right, you can’t get the big things right! You were in the military, especially with your job, you know how important the little things are.

Any program that does this, is a poverty program.

Advertisement
Big Brother like him used to eating good tasting filling food. Miami will have a thousand times more and better food options than jortsville. Given he will have a Big NIL deal he'll have plenty of food money on top of the fine team dining options.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back