2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
Was going to suggest that but you beat me to it. Strongly suspect the staff will be working on him to stay for legends

I could be wrong but I thought I remember kids can't compete in camps if they are visiting during an OV. I feel like that happened at Paradise for one or two guys last year.

Advertisement
I could be wrong but I thought I remember kids can't compete in camps if they are visiting during an OV. I feel like that happened at Paradise for one or two guys last year.

What about after the OV is done and he has already announced for Miami?

Advertisement
True, but the number of things to do on a college campus decreases significantly in the summer. A lot depends on the kid and what he is into.
Yeah but that applies to Miami as well. I remember freshman year when I made the dumb idea of not getting one of those NY fakes, I realized that a ton stuff was cut off to me in terms of partying. Miami doesnt have a strong on campus party scene, well not sure now but in 2000 it wasn't and off campus isn't that in reach. Whereas if I went to Michigan State in the summer, there were always ragers year round even during the down times like summer. Now were there cooler things to be found in CG and the surrounding areas? **** yeah, but when I was 18 I didn't need anything that sophisticated.

Advertisement
@Cryptical Envelopment dude why can’t u just put me on ignore instead of all of ur facial responses! I’ve been trying to be nice & ignore u but ur starting to really **** me off! Can sum1 tell me how to put this guy on ignore so I can’t see his responses
I feel you. Chit is childish and petty.

Advertisement
I respect the grind, and energy of UM shorts but OU beanie 😂💀
1653516151887.jpeg

Advertisement
Back