2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
Yes. What’s more likely? That he believes we offered $1.5m to an OL recruit that we’re not recruiting or that he’s making fun of it?
It’s way more likely he is making fun of it but I don’t see the rest of the context. He could be making fun of the gators the way you see it, he could be making fun of us and our frivolous throwing of money around. I just don’t know but we are making crazy assumptions either way if that’s all we are running on.

Yes. What’s more likely? That he believes we offered $1.5m to an OL recruit that we’re not recruiting or that he’s making fun of it?
he’s making fun of the gators. Knijeah Harris committed to UF today and that’s who he mentioned. Gators are saying they dunked on us so they’re making fun of them.

Advertisement
he’s making fun of the gators. Knijeah Harris committed to UF today and that’s who he mentioned.
I hope so, but it’s quite assumptive if that screen shot is all we are going on. Would have loved to have seen the rest of the LIVE

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, I’m not.

Anybody that listens to anything I say is an idiot, because I have no idea about anything.
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back