2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
Yeah I posted it....but they took the post down....him and Malik are coming.
Shocked Ti GIF by VH1

Nice !

I can’t see this kid having his mind made up given how much he trolls every fan base

I also just feel like those three kids setting similar commitment dates means they are a package deal

Advertisement
Now let's lock down Cedric Baxter, Aidan Mizell (just to **** of The Gaytor), Derrick LeBlanc, and the Harris twins.
Spoke to Cedric family member yesterday and as always I pretend I don’t know anything about college sports, and as we were talking about NIL situation he said “yeah and that why I’m glad my nephew (Baxter) gonna head to Miami cause that’s all the opportunities he needs there.”

Mizell is a far stretch, but if that 1% chance were to work in our favor it would really crush gator fans. And the belief in Napier would begin to crumble. They’re still made he let Nick Evers and Jayden Gibson go.

Spoke to Cedric family member yesterday and as always I pretend I don’t know anything about college sports, and as we were talking about NIL situation he said “yeah and that why I’m glad my nephew (Baxter) gonna head to Miami cause that’s all the opportunities he needs there.”

Mizell is a far stretch, but if that 1% chance were to work in our favor it would really crush gator fans. And the belief in Napier would begin to crumble. They’re still made he let Nick Evers and Jayden Gibson go.

Is Mizell friends with the other orlando kids?

Advertisement
Feel like this dude hasnt been trolling at all. He’s just going through the process, I’m not shocked if he was a cane after his last visit here. His interview afterwards sounded like he wanted to commit.
I agree. Kid is having fun with the recruiting process. I haven't seen anything negative from him. Let him enjoy this.

Advertisement
Feel like this dude hasnt been trolling at all. He’s just going through the process, I’m not shocked if he was a cane after his last visit here. His interview afterwards sounded like he wanted to commit.
He isn’t trolling. Now whether he picks us or someone else is a different story. It is possible to not only really like one school but multiple schools. Not everyone just zeroes in on one thing.

Advertisement
recruiting is so much fun again.
I can check the board multiple times a day instead of a few times a year
I know others were on the same page, but I don’t think I checked the recruiting board once last year after Michigan state. Every failed coach we’ve had it’s the same. By year 3 it’s not even worth looking at the recruiting board. Last year being the worst I had ever seen.

Advertisement
Back