2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
The momentum we have is the best I have ever seen but like most every poster has said..it fades. Especially going into the summer. As long as we can lock these kids into being in their top 5 OVs, we can make some serious moves come early Fall.

Alot of posters dont want to believe it, but many of these kids are definitely in "wait and see" mode. They dont know how the offense is going to look. They dont know how the defense is going to look. Mario and the staff can show them film, give them a walk throughs, let them see practices, do all of that..but these kids want to SEE it on the field.

I think we will get some to pop early..but the majority of the heavy hitters we will have to wait for.

Advertisement
Well oh well then....
Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

Advertisement
Hope the person isn’t just trolling that info to make us think he’s all Cane.

I’ll believe it when I get some more credible info… and for the record def think it’s we are very much in it

The momentum we have is the best I have ever seen but like most every poster has said..it fades. Especially going into the summer. As long as we can lock these kids into being in their top 5 OVs, we can make some serious moves come early Fall.

Alot of posters dont want to believe it, but many of these kids are definitely in "wait and see" mode. They dont know how the offense is going to look. They dont know how the defense is going to look. Mario and the staff can show them film, give them a walk throughs, let them see practices, do all of that..but these kids want to SEE it on the field.

I think we will get some to pop early..but the majority of the heavy hitters we will have to wait for.
No other schools seems to have this issue. The wait and see **** is played out. Staff needs to recruit harder period.

Anyone with half a brain knows that we have potential to have a good year but at the end of the day we have a new staff. In another words the season could go either way. Gotta recruit players who see the path and want to buy in. It’s going to take time to build.

Advertisement
No other schools seems to have this issue. The wait and see **** is played out. Staff needs to recruit harder period.

Anyone with half a brain knows that we have potential to have a good year but at the end of the day we have a new staff. In another words the season could go either way. Gotta recruit players who see the path and want to buy in. It’s going to take time to build.
Some kids want us to prove it, but also, I think NIL has changed things in that kids are holding out as long as they can to get money for visits and the best NIL deal they can get.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back