2023 Payton Kirkland offered

It’s hard to believe anything this kid says. He literally says same thing bout every program he visits.

Are you talking social media comments or articles?

Let's face it, kids are always positive about their visits, so those don't mean much. They're also going to paint a pretty picture for the school the interviewer interviewing the recruit for. They're also always written as with the same phrasing as if every recruit talks the same. You then see a video and it's like a different person is talking.

Social media comments are taken various ways by whatever fans are reading it. If it's your school, it's great, we've got him or there's legit interest here. If it's not your school, he's trolling, playing games, indecisive, etc.

These things all play up one thing and that's personal bias within the person reading whatever from the recruit. You're emotionally invested and see and hear things that might not even be there.

Recruits most times do like the attention. Most schools and their trips are going to be awesome, they're treated like kings with adults fawning all over them. So many great options, it's tough to process at that age and make a decision. This week's visit might be the greatest ever in the moment, same with next week's, and so on.

Be patient, he'll make the best decision for him. Based on what he feels. He's not an adult and will likely say or do something along the way that's not well thought out. It's okay, but will you be okay with it?

Advertisement
Mom is tweeting Cristobal so that’s nice but who is this dude with the horn? Haha

View attachment 182769

That's [REDACTED]. I'm not saying his name. No way. I want to live. He makes Mirabal look like Lou Ferrigno. He's also probably our bag man. He's the kind of guy who has a coded map stashed on an xbox that marks where a few bodies are buried. Don't look him in the eye. And if you see him eating boiled peanuts, leave the room at once. Trust me.

Last edited:
Mom is tweeting Cristobal so that’s nice but who is this dude with the horn? Haha

View attachment 182769
That’s former Hurricane player Dennis Smith, he’s an analyst who will likely be leading Special Teams. He came over from Louisiana Tech. Dude has been tagged by a bunch of recruits in their offers and he’s also come out in many of their on campus photo shoots

Advertisement
MSU just stands out as an oddball school within the other options he's exploring
They’ve been popping up in a few “Top #” list of some top recruits this season. Don’t think they’ll land anyone big this season but Tucker is getting kid’s attention.

They’ve been popping up in a few “Top #” list of some top recruits this season. Don’t think they’ll land anyone big this season but Tucker is getting kid’s attention.

They’re about to flip a kid from Bama. Probably will be their highest rated class in quite some time. Tucker knows what he is doing for sure and is special on the trail, especially on the defensive side.

Advertisement
They’re about to flip a kid from Bama. Probably will be their highest rated class in quite some time. Tucker knows what he is doing for sure and is special on the trail, especially on the defensive side.
And to think Mario was bringing Tucker with him as DC had UM hired him instead of Richt. Nothing against Richt either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve seen ppl say guard but this man is a RT. Who is the tallest Guard in college? Don’t think I’ve ever seen a 6’7 guard

Glowing post visit reports but Sometimes you have to see what happens in the weeks right after. That’s when the noise sometimes fades with guys that aren’t really interested.

Advertisement
Back