2023 Payton Kirkland offered

How fo we feel about "family" opposed to "dream school"?
21C54A59-65C6-4EF1-B898-552D2B0BD5E3.gif

Advertisement
I'm not paying any attention to this recruitment until the day of his decision. Kid seems to love the attention that comes with the process. He seems to gush about every program after he visits. Really want him in this class, but this one feels like one that goes the way of the SEC.
Who wouldn’t love the attention or gush over being treated like royalty? HS to big time P5 football is quite the jump. I see a kid enjoying the process, and making sure he makes the right choice for himself. Let’s be real, none of his finalists are **** schools and outside of MSU the rest are historic powerhouses in football.

Who wouldn’t love the attention or gush over being treated like royalty? HS to big time P5 football is quite the jump. I see a kid enjoying the process, and making sure he makes the right choice for himself. Let’s be real, none of his finalists are **** schools and outside of MSU the rest are historic powerhouses in football.
Oh for sure, I would be doing the same thing if I was getting the full treatment like these guys are. Just saying, he's the type that enjoys being in the spotlight and his quotes and interviews are deceiving. I put zero stock into anything he says right now and likely won't until after the OV's have all happened.

I heard Absolutely nothing. I heard more of fsu than lsu. I know she Hated Georgia. Is okay with Florida. And loves msu. After that everyone else is just good with her. Don’t think she’s buying into that “the best goes to Alabama” thing.
So she preferred East Lansing to Miami ? Dafuq

Advertisement
So she preferred East Lansing to Miami ? Dafuq

Again, they hadn't yet visited Miami with all the new coaches, all the new building plans, and the organized Mario presentation.

And while they may not have said anything about LSU on any websites, P-Kay's mom said a lot to @SWFLHurricane .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back