2023 Payton Kirkland offered

IF he's truly evaluating the whole programs and giving Mario a legitimate shot, then I'd never bet against Mario. Especially with an OL.

It has to speak volumes to Payton to see the changes being made in such a short time. Not just with the staff and culture but even physically to see the locker rooms and weight rooms all torn out knowing we're getting all brand new stuff.

Advertisement
Kids are giving gators and Canes a fair view. Regardless of who they commit to, the product on the field will largely determine where they sign. Nothing will be determined until early signing day.

Advertisement

Always Sunny Troll GIF

Florida is the heavy 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite, but the Central Florida native would push back on them being considered the leader.

“Florida is cool. I love Florida, I love the staff and all that. Track record may be a concern, so we’ll see what happens there,” Kirkland.

Oklahoma will host for an official visit on June 3-5 before the Gators host June 9-11. They will be followed by Mel Tucker and the Spartans, who will host June 17-19 for an official visit. Alabama will likely get a visit in between the Oklahoma and Florida visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
“Florida is cool. I love Florida, I love the staff and all that. Track record may be a concern, so we’ll see what happens there,” Kirkland.

Oklahoma will host for an official visit on June 3-5 before the Gators host June 9-11. They will be followed by Mel Tucker and the Spartans, who will host June 17-19 for an official visit. Alabama will likely get a visit in between the Oklahoma and Florida visit.

Very well spoken and seems to be taking the right approach. I’ll stop calling him a troll now. Let’s see if Mario and crew can close.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is, I never bit on the Florida leads bull crap. I’ve always believed it’s either us, or he’s going out of state. This kid is surrounded by canes fans. Even John Campbell still talks to this kid. I’ll see if moms is now torn between Miami and Mel Ticker.

What’s the mom say about LSU?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back