2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
Advertisement

Curb Your Enthusiasm Judging You GIF

Advertisement
Boys! SMH. I’m telling y’all 100%… this kid is not trolling!! Not one bit. Trust me. He’s not trolling. He indeed is heavy on Miami. Real heavy!! But I will be honest, only school to win over moms is Michigan State. But if it’s up to him, I do think he spilt his interest with Miami and UF. Miami for the staff and connections. UF because of location, engineering program, and ability to play in the SEC. OU is making a push as well. He’s far from a troll. If there’s any kid who’s serious about this process, it’s Payton.

Advertisement
Boys! SMH. I’m telling y’all 100%… this kid is not trolling!! Not one bit. Trust me. He’s not trolling. He indeed is heavy on Miami. Real heavy!! But I will be honest, only school to win over moms is Michigan State. But if it’s up to him, I do think he spilt his interest with Miami and UF. Miami for the staff and connections. UF because of location, engineering program, and ability to play in the SEC. OU is making a push as well. He’s far from a troll. If there’s any kid who’s serious about this process, it’s Payton.

Thanks for the update

Hmm the win over mom comment is strange given it’s Michigan State. Hopefully Mario takes care of that sooner than later. Also location is silly given Orlando to Miami is still a short car ride away

We need this monster

He will be taking a visit down to Miami with Malik Bryant, along with their parents and coach. It’ll be either this weekend or next. I really want to know what UF is selling him because up to February, I don’t think they were on his radar like that. But whatever the case is, Mario and staff just knows to sell mom.

Advertisement
Yall are way too up in these things the young guys do. Like i said, aint no trench guy playing with this staff. Yeah we not gonna get everybody but the players we are recruiting have legit interest and am not saying a thing until they sign on the dotted line. U man act like even if they commit recruiting doesnt continue all the way till decemeber and February. Buckle up. Even players who commit to us we have to keep recruiting. The dominoes will fall in short order.

He will be taking a visit down to Miami with Malik Bryant, along with their parents and coach. It’ll be either this weekend or next. I really want to know what UF is selling him because up to February, I don’t think they were on his radar like that. But whatever the case is, Mario and staff just knows to sell mom.

I don’t get it. Napier by all accounts is a weird dude with no P5 track record. Mario is a guy who is a former OL, can connect with kids and is tied to the hip with mirabal - a guy with a great rep as an OLC. Bags/NIL - at worst - should be even, so what gives?

Ehh, LSU will beat TAMU this year and I trust Kelly over Jimbo. TAMU is an 8 win program outside of the covid year since Jimbo has been there. The ‘22 class wasn’t their first good class, they have recruited well these last few years with nothing to show for it. They are going to have to prove it to me. JMO.

Think they’re just getting too much talent for him to **** it up ala Kirby

Advertisement
Back