2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Recruiting classes eventually pay off when you keep landing top ones every year. People were saying the same thing about Georgia.

I don’t disagree, but UGA was getting close atleast lol. TAMU can’t even sniff Atlanta for the SECCG.

Advertisement
That's what they were saying in 2018...then people laughed when Burrows came aboard.....With quality coaching, they always can be a problem....and $$$$ certainly isn't a problem
Problem is it’s not 2018 and Jonson is not Burrows, and they play in College Station. I may be wrong but I”ll stick with my prediction of 3rd place in the SEC West for LSU.

Problem is it’s not 2018 and Jonson is not Burrows, and they play in College Station. I may be wrong but I”ll stick with my prediction of 3rd place in the SEC West for LSU.
Ah....Smart ***...as if I didn't know it's not 2018....I give zero Fs about your prediction....Lol at they play in College Station....and??....They're not invincible there...

Advertisement
You didn’t say for this year, you said for the next few years. Even then, your original statement was they weren’t going anywhere in the near future. LSU will be a threat the next 3 years, they recruit too well and now have a very good coach. Now Saban is Saban, and I for one consider Jimbo a great coach but that doesn’t mean LSU won’t compete at the very least. I expect them to make noise.

Ah....Smart ***...as if I didn't know it's not 2018....I give zero Fs about your prediction....Lol at they play in College Station....and??....They're not invincible there...
Wasn’t trying to be a smart ***, just think their conference got a lot tougher.

You didn’t say for this year, you said for the next few years. Even then, your original statement was they weren’t going anywhere in the near future. LSU will be a threat the next 3 years, they recruit too well and now have a very good coach. Now Saban is Saban, and I for one consider Jimbo a great coach but that doesn’t mean LSU won’t compete at the very least. I expect them to make noise.
Really believe they will not be in an SEC Championship game for at least the next 3 years.

F*** the $EC. Mario’s taking over, even Saban said she wanted to be Mario’s predecessor. Strong words from a coach like Saban, he thinks very highly of Mario. If our NIL game is on par with the big dogs it’s about The U part 3!

Advertisement
Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back