2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
Ran into his uncle at PF Chang‘s, he told me LSU is not in the picture
EDDCF8D9-500C-4A47-9314-4CE92128E869.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure why people are questioning @SWFLHurricane on it. Guys been here a good long while and has provided good info. Why would he just be making this up? Lol recruiting is fluid as ****, both things can be true, LSU was their best visit and he will not end up there.
Maybe momma dukes liked the trip/staff, then PK eliminated them after Kelly did one of his photo shoots?

Advertisement
Why do you say that? They just grabbed a top 10 coach. He maybe a goofy but he can coach, if the boosters keep pumping money they will more than fine.
They are at best 3rd place in the SEC West for the next few years, could easily be 4th this year.

Advertisement
They are at best 3rd place in the SEC West for the next few years, could easily be 4th this year.

Ehh, LSU will beat TAMU this year and I trust Kelly over Jimbo. TAMU is an 8 win program outside of the covid year since Jimbo has been there. The ‘22 class wasn’t their first good class, they have recruited well these last few years with nothing to show for it. They are going to have to prove it to me. JMO.

Ehh, LSU will beat TAMU this year and I trust Kelly over Jimbo. TAMU is an 8 win program outside of the covid year since Jimbo has been there. The ‘22 class wasn’t their first good class, they have recruited well these last few years with nothing to show for it. They are going to have to prove it to me. JMO.
LSU won chips with Miles and O, but somehow with Kelly they fall off? Dude has won at every stop he has been at. People conflate being goofy with being a corch, Kelly is their best coach since Saban.

Recruiting classes eventually pay off when you keep landing top ones every year. People were saying the same thing about Georgia.

Advertisement
Back