2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
Why would any of them need to be banned? They’re both good posters, and have both brought good info to the board on different occasions.

This is why people with info eventually stop sharing info on this board. People need to learn to chill. Either you believe one side or the other, but wanting for any of them to be banned is buns. This is a free site, and no one is losing money by getting bad Intel. Recruiting is fluid, and things often change in a heartbeat.
He was joking

Kirkland is a kid I thought would be in this class from the jump. But alas, I have no sauces, just a gut feeling.

all that nicksplat GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think everyone is not looking at this from the proper ‘cruitin perspective. I 💯 believe what the old man said, Moms wants LSU. I just don’t think PK wants them but moms is sayin fvck that noise, you are going where I tell you. We will see who wins out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So this is what you were referring to yesterday when you said LSU not in the picture and we will see why tomorrow?

Bama, UF, Miami, Michigan St. and Oklahoma. His cover photo and profile pic is all UF stuff. Typically when we have a recruit head to toe in gear on social media without a hard lean and with a legit top 5 it never bodes well for us. Hope the same for the Gator.

So this is what you were referring to yesterday when you said LSU not in the picture and we will see why tomorrow?

Bama, UF, Miami, Michigan St. and Oklahoma. His cover photo and profile pic is all UF stuff. Typically when we have a recruit head to toe in gear on social media without a hard lean and with a legit top 5 it never bodes well for us. Hope the same for the Gator.
Yeah. We shall see. It’s looking like a UM vs UF battle.

Advertisement
Back