2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
Its the tackle spot where its a problem mainly. The guards need to be strong and wide. We need the 6'6 and up, legit mensurables.
John Campbell (6’6), Zion Nelson (6’5), Chris Washington (6’7), Michael McLaughlin (6’7). There goes your tackles. I saw Campbell and Kirkland standing side by side and they were the same.

Hes not announcing for another 4 months. Plenty of time to get this kid back down to CG a few times to get him back onboard. "Post-Visit highs" are always the lowest form of conversation when it comes to recruiting. We should know better than anyone. UM is the flagship school for "visit highs" over the last 10 years.

Give it a few weeks to wear off and then lets see where he stands.

John Campbell (6’6), Zion Nelson (6’5), Chris Washington (6’7), Michael McLaughlin (6’7). There goes your tackles. I saw Campbell and Kirkland standing side by side and they were the same.
Its not just their height. Campbell is a good prospect but has been injured. Nelson is also ACC level. The rest not sure. You can't have 2 tackles that are at a level where you are comfortable and one has injury problems. Thats the issue.

Advertisement
You know I never doubt you...I just find it hard to fathom how an LSU/Kelly visit can exceed a UM/Mario visit. Feel free to DM me with details, it just seems odd.
Don't need to DM.....She said it was their best visit.....THEY went to LSU....Not the other way around....Hopefully she purposely was trying to throw me off track....but to say LSU wasn't in the picture, is like saying No way is Patrick Peterson going to LSU....He's a 100% Cane Lock....

Last edited:
Advertisement
If this is true the guy who claim LSU need to be banned and if he is right, u need to be ban. We are having a ban off
Why would any of them need to be banned? They’re both good posters, and have both brought good info to the board on different occasions.

This is why people with info eventually stop sharing info on this board. People need to learn to chill. Either you believe one side or the other, but wanting for any of them to be banned is buns. This is a free site, and no one is losing money by getting bad Intel. Recruiting is fluid, and things often change in a heartbeat.

Don't need to DM.....She said it was their best visit.....THEY went to LSU....Not the other way around....Hopefully she purposely was trying to throw me off track....but to say LSU wasn't in the picture, is like saying No way is Patrick Peterson going to LSU....He's a 100% Cane Lock....

Got it. Like I said, I don't doubt you, it just seemed strange. If Brian Kelly has hired a crack staff of recruiting coaches and staffers to mask his social deficiencies and poor dancing, then he has finally done something smart.

Has P-Kay gone on a full UM visit yet SINCE MARIO WAS HIRED, or has he only swung by for bigger group activities, like Elite Weekend?

Got it. Like I said, I don't doubt you, it just seemed strange. If Brian Kelly has hired a crack staff of recruiting coaches and staffers to mask his social deficiencies and poor dancing, then he has finally done something smart.

Has P-Kay gone on a full UM visit yet SINCE MARIO WAS HIRED, or has he only swung by for bigger group activities, like Elite Weekend?
That I don't know.....again, all I was told was, They Loved the visit to Baton Rouge....didn't ask when they went...but I was taken aback.....

Advertisement
Why would any of them need to be banned? They’re both good posters, and have both brought good info to the board on different occasions.

This is why people with info eventually stop sharing info on this board. People need to learn to chill. Either you believe one side or the other, but wanting for any of them to be banned is buns. This is a free site, and no one is losing money by getting bad Intel. Recruiting is fluid, and things often change in a heartbeat.
Lol at banning me....to be quite Honest, it'd probably be a Blessing....

That I don't know.....again, all I was told was, They Loved the visit to Baton Rouge....didn't ask when they went...but I was taken aback.....

All good. Please be sure to let Mario know to have plenty of crawdads and Po'boys and etouffee on hand when P-Kay visits UM...let's try to confuse him...sensory memory...he'll smell all that good food and start thinking positive thoughts...

All good. Please be sure to let Mario know to have plenty of crawdads and Po'boys and etouffee on hand when P-Kay visits UM...let's try to confuse him...sensory memory...he'll smell all that good food and start thinking positive thoughts...
What brought this on is, I was bragging to my friend/s (Married couple...Wife is friends with PKs Mom) about how PK was coming to the Gables while stopping by their home. PKs Mom happened to stop by, and that's when this went down....Kinda caught me off guard.

Advertisement

Am not a mod here. How would i ban them. Sarcasm and jokes miss some of you people. Its kinda funny

If this is true the guy who claim LSU need to be banned and if he is right, u need to be ban. We are having a ban off
E67D69B1-B28A-4339-8932-C705559F9FF4.gif

@SWFLHurricane @Maskoff407 @cway313

Advertisement
Back