2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wearing UM gear has always been such a good sign for us.
I wear UM gear constantly, whether anyone likes it or not....absolutely NO Fs given....been like that for 40yrs....a matter of fact, like right now.....
20220317_085346.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
At least recruiting is fun again. Mario got us in on big dogs so battles are going to be crazy. We will win some and we will lose more. It’s part of it when you actually go head to head against the top schools across the country for top players. Buckle up

Advertisement
DMoney said this in his Spring update thread..that alot of our OL are surprisingly short and he didnt say it to be a good thing. Seems like Mario and Mirabel walked in that room and realized we needed bigger guys across the board. Every OL on our radar so far recruiting wise are HUGE kids to be 18 year olds. (TJ Shanahan, Kirkland, Tripp, Connerly, The IMG kid, etc)
Its the tackle spot where its a problem mainly. The guards need to be strong and wide. We need the 6'6 and up, legit mensurables.

Thats what happens when you take multiple center types.. we end up in these dilemmas where we have these small interior guys who cant move anybody. Gaynor played fullback basically for us.. Its like we have 3 center types on interior and when we play any decent team running isnt even an option..
Thank you. This is all I was basically trying to allude to. You articulated it better. Im not downing any of our guys. Just saying, I was a little surprised.

Advertisement
Back