2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
He’s 6’6 340
Ron Simmons Reaction GIF by ALLSXXING

Advertisement
Lol I’m skeptical. Literally had a rando girl tell me she’s one last night too. Supposedly 1/1,000,000 have one. I’ve met far too many people who claim this.
It’s because it’s never been proven. HSAM is a thing though. Dude is pretty **** impressive in regurgitating information but that could be for a plethora of reasons one of which I surmise is just high altitude.

Advertisement
Like i keep saying not worried about OL recruiting with this staff. Its coast to coast. Ed Pata on scoop show said Mario immediately said he wanted 4 OL coaches soon as he came in. So he is actually now an analyst which is now code for coach, moving down from recruiting coordinator. The development these kids are getting and are about to get will be insane. Think we are gonna do the same with the DL. We have Coach Joe, coach Wright and Jason Taylor for the DL. Not sure if we have another DL analyst but if we don't we will have atleast another. So its not just the official titles that are responsible for coaching these kids. We big time now

Like i keep saying not worried about OL recruiting with this staff. Its coast to coast. Ed Pata on scoop show said Mario immediately said he wanted 4 OL coaches soon as he came in. So he is actually now an analyst which is now code for coach, moving down from recruiting coordinator. The development these kids are getting and are about to get will be insane. Think we are gonna do the same with the DL. We have Coach Joe, coach Wright and Jason Taylor for the DL. Not sure if we have another DL analyst but if we don't we will have atleast another. So its not just the official titles that are responsible for coaching these kids. We big time now

Isn't Stroud still on staff? I would say he is likely the 4th.

Advertisement
Advertisement
DMoney said this in his Spring update thread..that alot of our OL are surprisingly short and he didnt say it to be a good thing. Seems like Mario and Mirabel walked in that room and realized we needed bigger guys across the board. Every OL on our radar so far recruiting wise are HUGE kids to be 18 year olds. (TJ Shanahan, Kirkland, Tripp, Connerly, The IMG kid, etc)

DMoney said this in his Spring update thread..that alot of our OL are surprisingly short and he didnt say it to be a good thing. Seems like Mario and Mirabel walked in that room and realized we needed bigger guys across the board. Every OL on our radar so far recruiting wise are HUGE kids to be 18 year olds. (TJ Shanahan, Kirkland, Tripp, Connerly, The IMG kid, etc)
This year will definitely be a transition up front. The improved coaching, S&C will make a difference but we just don't have the horses, and some of the horses we do have won't really be ready to contribute this year. Being slightly above average as an o line would be good for year 1 till we bring in the A+ caliber hosses.

Advertisement
Back