2023 Payton Kirkland offered

I’m asking is he? He has posted sooooo Much Miami stuff yet recruiting websites are saying Florida. Just asking. We’ve seen how this has played out for central Florida kids before just as recently as the Lakeland kids.
He’s trolling somebody. Also four months till he decides I’m sure he will flip flop in his mind where he goes.

Advertisement
I’m asking is he? He has posted sooooo Much Miami stuff yet recruiting websites are saying Florida. Just asking. We’ve seen how this has played out for central Florida kids before just as recently as the Lakeland kids.
Gotcha, I was asking you lol. I just didn't think he was showing trolling behavior. But I also don't have Twitter so idk what they post.

Guys I can tell you this personally. This kid is NOT your average 17 y/o recruit. NOT AT ALL. He’s not trolling whatsoever. Being around this kid, I’m really shocked to see how mature, focused, and business minded he is about this whole process. Had he not tell you he was in HS, you would have thought he was a top 5 pick out of college getting ready for NFL draft. That’s how he moves. Once he commits to a school I can guarantee you he will not look back.

Now, do I believe he commits to Miami… if I had to put money on it… I would. Maybe. You just never know what Bama comes with. Just know that this kid is not trolling. He’s extremely high on Miami. Another thing about this kid I like… he has that DOG in him. Rankings don’t often show you a kid’s competitiveness and willingness to work, and he has it. I was around him and some of the other kids, and while the others wanted to go to some event… he said he wants to go work out and left to go do so. Kid has a trench coach, trainer, position coach, and basketball coach (footwork stuff) just to be the best.

I say all that to say this… CANE! (I hope) lol

Last edited:
Guys I can tell you this personally. This kid is NOT your average 17 y/o recruit. NOT AT ALL. He’s not trolling whatsoever. Being around this kid, I’m really shocked to see how mature, focused, and business minded he is about this whole process. Had he not tell you he was in HS, you would have thought he was a top 5 pick out of college getting ready for NFL draft. That’s how he moves. Once he commits to a school I can guarantee you he will not look back.

Now, do I believe he commits to Miami… if I had to put money on it… I would. Maybe. You just never know what Bama comes with. Just know that this kid is not trolling. He’s extremely high on Miami. Another thing about this kid I like… he has that DOG in him. Rankings don’t often show you a kid’s competitiveness and willingness to work, and he has it. I was around him and some of the other kids, and while the others wanted to go to some event… he said he wants to go work out and left to go do so. Kid has a trench coach, trainer, position coach, and basketball coach (footwork stuff) just to be the best.

I say all that to say this… CANE! (I hope) lol
We need him, have to rebuild the trenches.

Maybe he's trolling UF with that profile pic

Or maybe he's just paying tribute to the GOAT. As he did on his Twitter account when he took this picture. He's an adidas All-American, but the Gaytors' apparel company is Jumpman.

1647016371930.png
1647016393363.png

Advertisement
Gotcha, I was asking you lol. I just didn't think he was showing trolling behavior. But I also don't have Twitter so idk what they post.

I mean constantly posting about Miami and also tweeting Miami recruits/kids yet the “insiders” are saying Florida. Something doesn’t add up

I mean constantly posting about Miami and also tweeting Miami recruits/kids yet the “insiders” are saying Florida. Something doesn’t add up
Well the Florida trip was recent and he enjoyed it a lot and insiders noticed that. I think the visit high will wear off though.

kids being kids and enjoying the attention. Dont get how people try to read into all that.

Mario and Alex will get who they want on that line and this kid will be lucky if hes one. I hope he is

How long before Randy calls or texts Mario and asks him to stop beating fsu to the punch in recruiting? He’s wondering how many of these corny fsu videos he’s gonna have to make under norvell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back