2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
Mentioned UM was always his leader, but admits that Bama and now UF have given something to think about. We’ll see, but if I was a college analyst pundit… I’d put in a crystal ball of 6 in favor UM. And I’m not just saying that cause I’m a fan.
If he indeed said this..Hes a Cane.

The ole "gave me something to think about" is the ultimate kiss of death for any school. That means they aint coming. We have heard this far too many times as UM fans only to be left at the alter time and time again. Feels good for the tables to turn in our favor for once.

If he indeed said this..Hes a Cane.

The ole "gave me something to think about" is the ultimate kiss of death for any school. That means they aint coming. We have heard this far too many times as UM fans only to be left at the alter time and time again. Feels good for the tables to turn in our favor for once.

On another thread, I posted the Bonnie Raitt video for "Let's Give 'Em Something to Talk About". Seems to be a pretty common theme on the Gaytor boards.

Only thing that worries me is that a lot of the Orlando HS coaches (and recruits) have been enamored of UiF for a while, even though they haven't had a good coach since Urban had his fatal heart attacks/strokes/ingrown toenails. I'm hoping we sweep the Orlando kids to really flip the I-4 Corridor momentum.

On another thread, I posted the Bonnie Raitt video for "Let's Give 'Em Something to Talk About". Seems to be a pretty common theme on the Gaytor boards.

Only thing that worries me is that a lot of the Orlando HS coaches (and recruits) have been enamored of UiF for a while, even though they haven't had a good coach since Urban had his fatal heart attacks/strokes/ingrown toenails. I'm hoping we sweep the Orlando kids to really flip the I-4 Corridor momentum.

Be honest, how many times did you rub one out to Bonnie back in the day?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back