2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
Disagree with Ivins projection on Bryant. Dude shows plenty of ability in space to operate as a 4-3 LB (Mike or Sam) just as well as an edge player in a 3-4. He can def rush the passer, but I believe looking at Bryant as someone who should be siloed as solely/primarily EDGE is a mistake. This dude has versatility.
Agreed, I see a Will Andersen type talent. Elite at rushing the passer but still All Conference ability in the open field.

Advertisement
I am not here to defend whatever their system is, but I think people need to take into consideration that there is 1) always higher expectations within the fanbase than outside, 2) while we had a nice finish in 2021, some of these kinds of guesses will need some more precedent before people start staking their reputation on what is objectively an uphill battle. This guy is in Gator territory, and if his offers are real we will be fighting the biggest names in the country for him. Gotta win some more of these battles first before a national writer gets as confident as we are, in my opinion.

Someone there either despises us or is just trolling us at this point.They don't even try to be subtle about it.

ON3 is a joke.

They have NINETEEN schools with actual websites with actual writers. Everyone else has a "channel" with no actual writers or content.

On3 websites (not, you know, "channels"):

Alabama
Auburn
Clemson
Florida
Georgia
Kentucky
LSU
Michigan
NC State
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Ole Miss
Oregon
Penn State
SMU
South Carolina
Texas
Texas A&M
USC (the real one)

10 out of 19 are SEC (or soon-to-be-SEC) schools.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder which schools will have "accurate" information and percentages for where all the recruits are going to end up?

Advertisement
Him, Malik Bryant, and Leblanc are all announcing on July 23rd. We don't know where they're going or if they're going to the same school.
They’ve said they all want to play together. But this same thing happens every cycle. If that’s the case let’s hope it’s us. Would love all 3 or at least 2/3 of these guys. But it wouldn’t surprise me to see all three go to different schools.

His lose if he goes to the Gaytors. Kid was in love with Miami for months on Twitter so either we cooled or something strange happened if he ends up picking them.
I could be way off here and Mario likes him but he doesn't seem to have the body type Mario likes to recruit,now the kid that visited today Tripp looks just like the OL Mario recruited at Oregon and even all the way back to Rutgers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I could be way off here and Mario likes him but he doesn't seem to have the body type Mario likes to recruit,now the kid that visited today Tripp looks just like the OL Mario recruited at Oregon and even all the way back to Rutgers.

Lol, nothing is wrong with his body type and Mario has recruited & signed several maulers with similar dimensions as this kid. Let’s not do this guys. Kirkland is and has been a priority for us and this thing is nowhere near done. We have over 4 months until his announcement. Just sit back and buckle up.

Advertisement
Back