Paul Williams to Illinois

Advertisement
Come on man, how about reaching their potential, better talent the what was shown on the field. Williams was, is and will always be terrible. Think about it, it's not about kids with this kind of talent only getting better, it's about getting the best out of them. No one,not even you Brock should be able to argue this point, oh wait your Brock.

Come on man, how about reaching their potential, better talent the what was shown on the field. Williams was, is and will always be terrible. Think about it, it's not about kids with this kind of talent only getting better, it's about getting the best out of them. No one,not even you Brock should be able to argue this point, oh wait your Brock.

What group played better than the dbs on defense? No other group my point exactly.... that still doesn't mean I don't think Paul Williams is a bad coach, he is still below average and should never have coached at the U in the first place.

What group played better than the dbs on defense? No other group my point exactly.... that still doesn't mean I don't think Paul Williams is a bad coach, he is still below average and should never have coached at the U in the first place.

i thought the improvements in kids like Njoku and Herndon were significant, whereas the talent is so much better at DB, I find it hard to five credit where it is not due. On the other hand you want to compare as a way to say he was ok, he wasn't he sucked.

Advertisement
The
Paul Williams can NOT recruit but somehow he had amassed a talented group of dbs. Don't even know how it happened but I'll give credit when it's due, he did coach the best on the defensive side of the ball out of all of those coaches. Miami might have had the most talented secondary group in the acc this year so maybe that had a lot to do with the improved play

Was he the primary recruter for any of those guys?
Also ONE year that the DB's played ok in his tenure here does not make him a good coach.

Last edited:
williams was horrible but even if he was good, its hard fro DB's to be great when you can't get pressure on the QB.

The best unit on the team, I wonder how all the Williams haters explain that. His players didn't get here by accident and he had to have something to do with their success.

It's like someone said he sucks and everyone ran with it. Typical group mind think. Guy ran D'no's defense and still had players producing better than other units.

Advertisement
The best unit on the team, I wonder how all the Williams haters explain that. His players didn't get here by accident and he had to have something to do with their success.

It's like someone said he sucks and everyone ran with it. Typical group mind think. Guy ran D'no's defense and still had players producing better than other units.

LOL, look at our returning CB and S next year.

D'O and Golden did Williams no favors but he was awful.

Not sure if serious

LOL, look at our returning CB and S next year.

D'O and Golden did Williams no favors but he was awful.

That's easily countered with one thing and I've seen it said plenty of times. Why would a recruit come here with a staff who had a foot out the door producing scrappy results. Our defense doesn't suit S. FL defensive backs, or any defensive position for that matter, so one might think it's hard to recruit, nom

Advertisement
Back