Paul williams- Db group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we don't get to far behind Cinncy with our two best safety's out for the first half and Gayot probably not playing..

2 best? Deon is for sure but remember Rayshawn Jenkins is back there and to a lesser extent crawford

Advertisement
Bethune cookman FAU and a very bad Nebraska.... Hold off with too much credit too fast. Let them play some ACC games
Didn't Fau almost beat Tulsa who stuck with Oklahoma for a good portion of the game and scored over 35 on the Sooners and Nebraska lost on a Hail Mary to byu who lost to #10 Ucla by 1 point....

LOL at taking the transitive property out sixteen degrees to find a scrap of information that you can use to laud the staff you claim not to like.

We see you.

LOL!!! This is not about Paul Williams developing talent. Bush, Burns, Elder are studs. Jenkins is very good. That's why they are playing better.

Let me ask, has Howard been developed? No. He's the same player today as he was 4 years ago.

If all their success is due to stuff the coaches are teaching, why did they wait four years to start teaching it?

If all their success is due to stuff the coaches are teaching, why did they wait four years to start teaching it?

Yeah Brock. Did your bubby Paul just decided to start coaching them up this year....what happened the last four years?

Advertisement
### Though an NFC scout said junior cornerback Artie Burns could become a high-round pick, draft analyst Tony Pauline said this next potential UM draft class “is weak, very much so,” with Deon Bush a possible fifth-rounder, Ufomba Kamalu a sixth-rounder, junior Rayshawn Jenkins a seventh-rounder and Tyriq McCord, Raphael Kirby, Calvin Heurtelou, Tracy Howard, [juniors] Jamal Carter and Stacy Coley free agents, Pauline said.

“Tracy Howard draws a variety of opinion,” Pauline said. “Most scouts feel he’s free agent material, something I agree with, though I’ve been told he’s also received a few middle-round grades. Howard offers solid ball skills but poor size/speed numbers which I believe will knock him out of the seven rounds.”

Paul Williams sucks and is creepy looking. Besides Uncle Jethro and whoever is coaching our DL now nobody has wasted more talent at his position.

Advertisement
### Though an NFC scout said junior cornerback Artie Burns could become a high-round pick, draft analyst Tony Pauline said this next potential UM draft class “is weak, very much so,” with Deon Bush a possible fifth-rounder, Ufomba Kamalu a sixth-rounder, junior Rayshawn Jenkins a seventh-rounder and Tyriq McCord, Raphael Kirby, Calvin Heurtelou, Tracy Howard, [juniors] Jamal Carter and Stacy Coley free agents, Pauline said.

“Tracy Howard draws a variety of opinion,” Pauline said. “Most scouts feel he’s free agent material, something I agree with, though I’ve been told he’s also received a few middle-round grades. Howard offers solid ball skills but poor size/speed numbers which I believe will knock him out of the seven rounds.”

Paul Williams mane

You can't explain that

We have skill players, better then most teams in the ACC, And most conferences for that matter...
But ask yourself what's the difference between GT and Miami,
Same for Louisville and Miami...
So on and so on....
So to say PW coaching is the big difference this year is a joke. The kids are getting older and more experienced. They want to get paid so they adjust.

Bethune cookman FAU and a very bad Nebraska.... Hold off with too much credit too fast. Let them play some ACC games
Didn't Fau almost beat Tulsa who stuck with Oklahoma for a good portion of the game and scored over 35 on the Sooners and Nebraska lost on a Hail Mary to byu who lost to #10 Ucla by 1 point....

Didn't FAU get worked by Buffalo University? I've never even ******* heard of Buffalo University!

Advertisement
We have skill players, better then most teams in the ACC, And most conferences for that matter...
So on and so on....
So to say PW coaching is the big difference this year is a joke. The kids are getting older and more experienced. They want to get paid so they adjust.

Wait wait wait, so the logic is because kids want to get paid they can magically coach themselves up to be decent players? Haha, wow, ******* genius. Maybe the whole team can coach themselves up to a 12-0 season, win the ACC, and tack on 2 more wins for the Naty! You have a theory here, let's see if it can be proven.

Advertisement
When the kids play bad the coaches can't recruit can't coach or develop but when they play well, they are doing it despite the coaching.

Another weekend will pass and we have a goose egg in the loss column, its killing the haters so bad that Miami its on to a big season and Al is going to turn it around.

Paul Williams is being praised for DBs play against Bethune, FAU and a bad Nebraska, which is a running team...??

We got some funny fans don't we..

Take the herald article with a grain of salt. This time last year Dorsett and Flowers were not first round grades either in the public opinion. Let's see where the fall by seasons end. Plenty of time to shine for these kids over the next 4 games.

So on and so on....

Wait wait wait, so the logic is because kids want to get paid they can magically coach themselves up to be decent players? Haha, wow, ****ing genius. Maybe the whole team can coach themselves up to a 12-0 season, win the ACC, and tack on 2 more wins for the Naty! You have a theory here, let's see if it can be proven.

I guess PW was just holding back the first four years....this year he is letting loose his good coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back