Paul williams- Db group

Status
Not open for further replies.

brock

All-American
I'm not a fan of some of this staff( golden, donofrio, Paul Williams sometimes coley when he is limited by golden*) but I can't deny giving credit when it's due. The dbs look much better we have 7 ints in that group by itself through 3 games.... Williams can develop talent, corn elder was a rb but now is a stud CB, Gunter unknown corner but balled at Miami and balled at training camp in greenbay. Deon bush played has improved over the years. Rayshawn Jenkins has been a bright spot whenever he plays. Jamal Carter has improved this year, Artie burns didn't even play CB in highschool and now he is one of the best in the country. Tracy Howard has been consistent for the most part as well. Crawford has also been steady. This is a real Miami Db group talent wise. I'm encouraged

Last edited:
Advertisement
Broke, you love you some Folden. Stop trying to deny it.

We've played 3 games against terrible teams, yet you're willing to make the egregious claim that Paul Williams can develop talent, when the past four seasons suggest he is one of the worst coaches on what is a bad coaching staff.

What an atrocity of a post - though it's par for the course for you.

I think they have their dog released from inside them. Not from Paul Williams coaching. Tracy is a lost cause and the other converted RB is struggling

corn elder played both ways in highschool don't know why people forget that. he was a stud db too. and gunter did not ball out by Miami standards. maybe by temple standards. artie is a ridiculous athletic specimen. bush has been solid but still not the production i expected career wise. crawford should not be mentioned at all. he was one of the top DBs in the counrty in HS and his development has been anything but smooth. jenkins has been pretty good and carter still looks lost at times and is played out of position. i think either you haven't watched miami football previous to the past 9 years or you've lowered your standards so much to make their production look better in your mind.

Advertisement
I'm not a fan of some of this staff( golden, donofrio, Paul Williams sometimes coley when he is limited by golden*) but I can't deny giving credit when it's due. The dbs look much better we have 7 ints in that group by itself through 3 games.... Williams can develop talent, corn elder was a rb but now is a stud CB, Gunter unknown corner but balled at Miami and balled at training camp in greenbay. Deon bush played has improved over the years. Rayshawn Jenkins has been a bright spot whenever he plays. Jamal Carter has improved this year, Artie burns didn't even play CB in highschool and now he is one of the best in the country. Tracy Howard has been consistent for the most part as well. Crawford has also been steady. This is a real Miami Db group talent wise. I'm encouraged

Me thinks you will get hit hard on this one. I'll just throw in that Corn is super athlete who was excellent basketball PG in HS. Point guards usually are good CBs -- kind of go together. I'm going with "this kid is too good for ever Paul to ***** up. Artie has been a glove on WRs since day one. He just never turned his head to see the ball. It is his 3rd year. Three years to get a kid to looked for the ball? I think Paul is as clueless as the rest of the Temple jerks.

The defense as a whole is better still has holes but better..

we will be facing back a Back up Qb for the 3rd time this year???

that is hard to get tape on...coach ****orito made great half time adjustments for FAU...

and game planed Neb until players were tossed and hurt...no denying that

crazyfrogbrothers.gif

Me thinks you will get hit hard on this one. I'll just throw in that Corn is super athlete who was excellent basketball PG in HS. Point guards usually are good CBs -- kind of go together. I'm going with "this kid is too good for ever Paul to ***** up. Artie has been a glove on WRs since day one. He just never turned his head to see the ball. It is his 3rd year. Three years to get a kid to looked for the ball? I think Paul is as clueless as the rest of the Temple jerks.
kind of rough there gator, I side with definite improvement. Let's hope there is more to come!

Advertisement

I stopped reading at "I'm not a fan of some of this staff."

Classic Broke, always trying to be impartial.

usually any poster who starts there post with that, typically only post positive things about the staff and always defend them.

Bethune cookman FAU and a very bad Nebraska.... Hold off with too much credit too fast. Let them play some ACC games

Advertisement
Bethune cookman FAU and a very bad Nebraska.... Hold off with too much credit too fast. Let them play some ACC games
Didn't Fau almost beat Tulsa who stuck with Oklahoma for a good portion of the game and scored over 35 on the Sooners and Nebraska lost on a Hail Mary to byu who lost to #10 Ucla by 1 point....

they almost beat tulsa with the starting qb. we played the back up. the same FAU team that got smashed by buffalo. and byu hanging with an overrated UCLA team has nothing to do with nebraska not being very good and under a new coach and system. what was your excuse for golden's first year when we went 6-6? seriously stopped flooded the board with your weak arguments based on you infatuation with the coaching staff.

Are people really this stupid?

Advertisement
they almost beat tulsa with the starting qb. we played the back up. the same FAU team that got smashed by buffalo. and byu hanging with an overrated UCLA team has nothing to do with nebraska not being very good and under a new coach and system. what was your excuse for golden's first year when we went 6-6? seriously stopped flooded the board with your weak arguments based on you infatuation with the coaching staff.

Get butch Davis d*ck out yo mouth, just because I said the Db groups play has improved which it undoubtedly has means Im Infactuated with the staff? In years past the dbs haven't been making plays on the ball like they are now. man foh, I'm tired of these dumb f_cks on here. Say anything positive about the team you idiots jump over someone because you don't like the coaches. Miserable mfs...

Get butch Davis d*ck out yo mouth, just because I said the Db groups play has improved which it undoubtedly has means Im Infactuated with the staff? In years past the dbs haven't been making plays on the ball like they are now. man foh, I'm tired of these dumb f_cks on here. Say anything positive about the team you idiots jump over someone because you don't like the coaches. Miserable mfs...
This^^^^^^

i've never mentioned butch and don't think Miami would hire him again. and stop the "i'm just trying to be positive" mantra. bc you talk sh*t about players all the time. players that play for free yet you act like a battered woman afraid to criticize coaches. it's like a mental illness with some people. so easy for the them to blame the addict but not the dealer.

The old Brock two step.
Begins by telling you how he doesn't support the staff.
Follows up by telling you how good the staff is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back