Paul James and Daryl Chestnut to

ESPN scroll just had James with offers from Miami, Alabama, Florida State, and Tennessee....where do they get this stuff .

According to a couple of the bozos on here last night, if ESPN lists an offer that means the offer is legit.

Advertisement
ESPN also claims we're getting the nod from Michael Parker come NSD.

I don't know why they have an ESPN 300.. They only pay attention to the top 25 kids (if that)

I don't know why they have an ESPN 300.. They only pay attention to the top 25 kids (if that)

I'd definitely take Parker but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a commitable offer. Interesting to say the least

I'd definitely take Parker but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a commitable offer. Interesting to say the least

Wasn´t Parker the kid who decided to quit on his HS team so that he wouldn´t get injured before he gets to college? No way Albert Goldstein takes a kid like that.

Advertisement

Wasn´t Parker the kid who decided to quit on his HS team so that he wouldn´t get injured before he gets to college? No way Albert Goldstein takes a kid like that.

Alshermond dropped that dude like a hot potato after he read that nonsense Parker was spewing.

I do not have any inside info but I do go to the same school as chestnut and I did hear him say that if he can wait to make a decision till after signing day that he most likely will wait and that he still has not decided and really isn't too sure about where he will go

Advertisement
Back