Paul Finebaum - Wish Granted

reg

Sophomore
Paul, you said and I quote, "raise your hand if you really think that Miami is going to beat Virginia Tech and Notre Dame."

Well Paul..............

0VDNK7F.gif

Advertisement
He kept putting down Miami fans all week. Dissing the 305, meanwhile one of the main reasons his sugardaddy Saban has some of his titles is BECAUSE of kids from the 305/954/561. I seriously hope kids begin to see those phuks in all those racist SEC college towns for what they really are. Stay home and rep your hometown. They scared because they see the training coming back round the corner.

Finebaum is trolling us because we sell. The SEC is boring. Every season Bama wins and the coaching has gotten worst or is unproven.

I was saying it this week. Only two teams can destroy Saban party when they are humming with the right coaches. Miami and USC. People like to stick people with tags. Like Mark Richt. He could never amass the talent at UGA he can here. He just couldn't. He can recruit 90% of his classes here. There is a reason they have not won a title since 81 and didn't win a SEC title before Mark Richt. He can build a juggernaut here. He knows it. He probably wonder why he never left sooner to be honest.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
In between segments this morning he said

“I’m sad about Miami’s win last night”

”I hate Miami”

Who else heard Finebaum on the end of the segment on ESPN? Finebaum said he wasn't happy about Miami winning he hates Miami.

Advertisement
Well we are a dumpster fire, no coach in their right mind should have ever taken this job

Me at an HPFA (Hate Paul Finebaum Anonymous) meeting........

Group leader: Today we have a newcomer. Is there something you would like to share with the group?

Reg: My name is Reg, and I hate Paul Finebaum.

Group: Hi Reg!

Group Leader: That's a great first step Reg. Would you like to share with the group when you starting hating Paul Finebaum? We are here to help you get over your hate for him. We can help make it stop.

Reg: Stop? *** U Bytch!!! (Reg stands up, throws up the U, and then proceeds to walk out of the room.)

Advertisement
Paul is a Miami hater!! Hey, soon or later he will be Miami's biggest fan, in that business that's the way it works.. He will jump on the bandwagon soon!!

Paul is a Miami hater!! Hey, soon or later he will be Miami's biggest fan, in that business that's the way it works.. He will jump on the bandwagon soon!!

If he does,.. Somebody need to throw dat Bi÷ch right back off!!.. No room on our wagon for a POS like him!! Besides,.. Here at the "U"...we embrace the hate!! Keep talking **** Pauline!!

Advertisement
Finebaum is trolling us because we sell. The SEC is boring. Every season Bama wins and the coaching has gotten worst or is unproven.

I was saying it this week. Only two teams can destroy Saban party when they are humming with the right coaches. Miami and USC. People like to stick people with tags. Like Mark Richt. He could never amass the talent at UGA he can here. He just couldn't. He can recruit 90% of his classes here. There is a reason they have not won a title since 81 and didn't win a SEC title before Mark Richt. He can build a juggernaut here. He knows it. He probably wonder why he never left sooner to be honest.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

SEC is boring because the kids aren’t allowed to be themselves in the south.

Paul, you said and I quote, "raise your hand if you really think that Miami is going to beat Virginia Tech and Notre Dame."

Well Paul..............

View attachment 53964

My man reg never stops believing.

You’re one of the straight up g-men on cis. Don’t ever freaking change.

This is what we’ve been praying for bro, let’s enjoy ourselves...we stayed true.

Why would he do that if he's getting the attention he wants from being the #1 hater?

Bc he's a troll. It's his nture. Remember, he picked Miami as a dark horse playoff candidate before the season began -- then he proceeded to trash us w/o remorse every time our name came up. Just like he called the job a dumpster fire, then said he was a fan when bc we hired Richt.

The thing is, he may get away with trolling these SEC fanbases, but he's playing with fire trolling UM fans. Like ND learned yesterday when that bottle hit their bus window, we not here for them games.

Advertisement
Back