Pattrick barrows (ermon lane coach)

No matter how you slice it they will show Cooper...A South Florida Kid that is on his way to the NFL with 2 rings...maybe 3...had a good time made money in college now will make money in the league...

How can you really compete with that...Coop looks very comfortable there took care business chills and laughs on the bench

My biggest fear for Lane is Alabama. Seems like he has legit interest in the tide and we are going to have to fight them until the end for this kid.

Pretty much this.

Yeah I think Bama is 1st and UM is 2nd. Theres no gurantee that we win 10 plus games with this DLine so I would call Bama the favorite. Losing Cooper was real big and will be big in Lanes recruitment. The attention Lane will get all year will give him the typical SFLA big head and he will change his view on recruiting and do whats best for him.

Advertisement
I have known him since his 10th grade year we went to his friends house a lot and played basketball most of the time. we're facebook buddies and for a long time. Under school he attends he had University of Alabama. I asked him about it and he said " Im going to get as much as I can out of my Recruiting process" now if you go to his facebook its no longer there.

Sorry laptop turned off. then went to jr day last year when Miami played FSU (basketball) from that day on he has consider the Canes.

I don't post often, but when I do, you can take it as gospel.

Lane's mother is the one with the cards here. He is extremely close to her. And she's very influential.
She will undoubtedly be the force in his recruitment.

She will pick a school, and he will play there.

Take that how you want. Oh, she wants him close to home. :D

Advertisement
Didn't pete confirm Ermon and Barrow aren't really cousins? I feel we need to kill this pitch everybody keeps bringing up.

I don't post often, but when I do, you can take it as gospel.

Lane's mother is the one with the cards here. He is extremely close to her. And she's very influential.
She will undoubtedly be the force in his recruitment.

She will pick a school, and he will play there.

Take that how you want. Oh, she wants him close to home. :D

I hope you're right. I just don't want to see Saban offer a package that the Lane fam can't refuse.

Advertisement
Stays close to home and goes to fswho

Stays close to daughter and goes to fswho

Sounds familiar?

Way too early to stress.

With lane it's as simple as this: he clearly wants to compete for championships, (unlike what they were doing at homestead) we beat f$u and Ufag and win the acc champ, where we hopefully beat the living **** of dado and his tigers so that we end this nonsense going on with dalvin cook, and win a BCS bowl.
If all this happens, Look at the other stuff in our favor:
1. The barrow connection (ok I'm not sure they're cousins but there's some close relationship there)
2. His previous relationship with James Coley who was recruiting him for F$u
3 yeah we all know hes tight with coop, but Ive heard that he's really good friends with herb waters and Jamal carter, and he probably has other friends on the team
4. His mom- everyone says his mom will be a major factor and she (unlike cooper) wants her son at home

If we win, and combine that with these factors, I think he'll come here unless of course Bama just brings pounds of benjies or this kid was is just teasing us like Thomas and never had interest in us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back