Patterson

LMAO, OP brings Ferman as his sauce. Then tries to make other poster feel like idiots

Advertisement
Ferman says Miami/Korn approached and he said no thanks.

This is a giant shock to anyone who hasn't paid any attention to CFB the last 10 years

Can't believe people thought he was a viable option

if Ferman said this, that means he's interested n we have a legit shot & landing him!

On some real **** tho why would he come here?

Well..because he has maxed out at TCU remember? Because we are the "U" remember? Because we can offer him more money remember? Because Trayvone Boykin is graduating remember? Because he will never win a title there remember?

(did I miss anything DreamChasers?...)

That effing sociologist Shalala chose Randy over him when we had a legit chance. SMH. We would be on 7 titles by now.

Advertisement

Well..because he has maxed out at TCU remember? Because we are the "U" remember? Because we can offer him more money remember? Because Trayvone Boykin is graduating remember? Because he will never win a title there remember?

This kind of behavior deserves to be studied by psychologists. We have fans here that are so obsessed with an ancient relic of our past that they would be gleeful if elite coaches turned us down.

Its like offering saban lol people r fkin nuts.

U have to offer dudes like that 5 mill more than what they r making. Chip and all those other guys are not coming here, jus offer butch 5 n let him get his monster assistants and start a new coaching tree and the u part 3.

Butch has been plotting for awhile he already knows who his staff is and he knows which sfla kids hes going after. I cant wait

Last edited:

This kind of behavior deserves to be studied by psychologists. We have fans here that are so obsessed with an ancient relic of our past that they would be gleeful if elite coaches turned us down.

Leave him alone, he still has his mouth up Al's anusburger.

Advertisement
I don't believe for one second, but I do agree with him whether he has the story or not, Patterson is not leaving TCU. He sees Texas spinning out of control. Stoops was almost run out of town last year, so I think he waits for one of those two gigs...

Advertisement
LOL at this dude and the others with the same opinion citing the ultimate hack, Gerry Sperman, as a source to back up his own opinion on Patterson.

There is no reason what-so-ever we shouldn't bark up the Patterson tree, but didn't we look into him and get turned down when we hired Golden? Regardless nobody is an idiot for suggesting GP. That is exactly the types we should be trying to hire.

Advertisement
We have no chance at Gary Patterson and never did. We also have no chance with D'antonio like has been mentioned on this site. These guys have top 10 programs right now with no reason to see them falling off. If someone like this was available USC wouldn't have just promoted an interim

The only top candidate ppl mention that is actually possible is Mullen. But he already makes 4 mil, and it's very possible a couple teams (UGA) offer him 5. I don't see it. We're lucky as **** that this Butch fallback opportunity is here or we might be in some trouble with the next hire

Advertisement
Back