Patterson

canefan

Freshman
Banned
Ferman says Miami/Korn approached and he said no thanks.

This is a giant shock to anyone who hasn't paid any attention to CFB the last 10 years

Can't believe people thought he was a viable option

Advertisement

This is a giant shock to anyone who hasn't paid any attention to CFB the last 10 years

Can't believe people pay to have that man make **** up all day....

So I guess I should expect Gary Patterson to be named the next head coach of the University of Miami at some point soon.

Highly doubt Ferman got any info like that on his own but regardless, the people who keep throwing Patterson's name around are complete tards. He's not leaving TCU and if he does, it won't be for UM. He already makes over 4 million and that doesn't include the behind the scenes oil deals that the Ft. Worth crowd say he is in on.

Advertisement
Now that's a legit source. So where did he hear that from? Was it Patterson or the seach firm or committee. The committee wouldn't let that cat out of the bag and Patterson doesn't seem the type to dump on a school like that.

As usual, I call bs so read on....

Are you complaining that they made an attempt?

Advertisement

Are you complaining that they made an attempt?

I'm glad they made an attempt, he's a great coach. But he's not coming here. And neither is Chip Kelly. That was obvious from the get go.

This is actually a rumor I DO believe. MJackson6 said it in another thread..this is the best time to get Patterson. His team is not in the playoff and there season is done until bowl time. I have no doubt we contacted him..and I have no doubt he told us to respectfully go to ****. NEXT...

Highly doubt Ferman got any info like that on his own but regardless, the people who keep throwing Patterson's name around are complete tards. He's not leaving TCU and if he does, it won't be for UM. He already makes over 4 million and that doesn't include the behind the scenes oil deals that the Ft. Worth crowd say he is in on.
Nobody is a tard for wanting him, or asking. He says no and you move on to the next one.

It nevers hurts to ask.

Not that I believe Ferman (this reeks of click bait) but I'd actually be encouraged if this is true. At least it shows they are considering good candidates with no ties to UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back