Patterson

Ferman says Miami/Korn approached and he said no thanks.

This is a giant shock to anyone who hasn't paid any attention to CFB the last 10 years

Can't believe people thought he was a viable option

Happens every year.

Reply is the same every year.

Numbnuts here think UM will change his mind.

Advertisement
I'm glad he told the U and BoT to **** off. That's what they deserve for disrespecting him by hiring Folden and ****ing on him a few years ago.

Karma is a bytch!

#BBB !!!!

[]_[] swag;2395630 said:
The only top candidate ppl mention that is actually possible is Mullen. But he already makes 4 mil, and it's very possible a couple teams (UGA) offer him 5. I don't see it. We're lucky as **** that this Butch fallback opportunity is here or we might be in some trouble with the next hire

THIS!

The potatoes on this board can't figure this out. Amazing.

Ferman says Miami/Korn approached and he said no thanks.

This is a giant shock to anyone who hasn't paid any attention to CFB the last 10 years

Can't believe people thought he was a viable option

If true I'm glad they at least made the attempt.
The time he was a real viable option was when we fired Coker.
If UM had just followed through on the interview instead of naming Shannon...what could have been.

Is Ferman actually telling the truth?? Who knows

He can't be because they real scoop would've been something like this: I was wolfing down 4 big mac, 3 orders of fries, and a diet coke when out of nowhere Gary Patterson walked up and said he's not interested in the Miami job...to which I almost choked.

Advertisement
LMAO at guys saying OP and others believe we should not have offered. Great job at spinning it. I absolutely love the idea of pursuing Patterson and would love to bring him in here, but I've also said from day 1 it's not happening. There is no incentive for him to leave TCU right now.

Advertisement
Back