NFL Draft Patriots personally work out D'Eriq King (UPDATE - Signed as an UDFA)

I'm not "trying" to say anything, I said Edelman's shuttle time was elite (3.9 seconds, btw)... and then you went and addressed a bunch of issues that have nothing to do with my post.

???? Well good for Edelman..:rolleyes: ???

Your post?? Listen, you responded to me!

I'm staying on topic with my post and then you decided to add that useless info "gem"..as if anyone cared .....or as if it were relevant to the thread and what I posted in some way.

Since now we all see that it was one of those random "Hey! look what I pulled outta my ***" :6fps6:posts...... I'll put it in the I don't give a sh*t file.

Advertisement
Braxton Miller transition super well as a slot recover from QB in the NFL before injuries ended his career

???? Well good for Edelman..:rolleyes: ???

Your post?? Listen, you responded to me!

I'm staying on topic with my post and then you decided to add that useless info "gem"..as if anyone cared .....or as if it were relevant to the thread and what I posted in some way.

Since now we all see that it was one of those random "Hey! look what I pulled outta my ***" :6fps6:posts...... I'll put it in the I don't give a sh*t file.
Who is we? You have exactly zero engagement on any of your responses

Maybe you should increase the amount of punctuation, font sizes, italics and emotes you use to say absolutely nothing. Whipped cream on ****...

Who is we? You have exactly zero engagement on any of your responses

Maybe you should increase the amount of punctuation, font sizes, italics and emotes you use to say absolutely nothing. Whipped cream on ****...

Your response stinks of desperation......Go back to what you do best, inhaling biscuits and providing useless info. Bye

Advertisement
Jarvis Landry ran a 4.77 at the NFL combine.

And if there's a Braxton Berrios (short, explosive, t-rex arms), there CAN be a King.

Not to say that King doesn't have his work cut out for him.
But Barrios had to experience at his position, whereas it seems like teams want king to switch to receiver.

But Barrios had to experience at his position, whereas it seems like teams want king to switch to receiver.

Fair point.

But, this is going to sound crazy: While playing receiver, D'Eriq King averaged more catches per game than Berrios. (Berrios torched King in career receiving TD's 14 to 3).

I agree with you. I just wanted to highlight King's experience as a WR/KR is surprising.

Fair point.

But, this is going to sound crazy: While playing receiver, D'Eriq King averaged more catches per game than Berrios. (Berrios torched King in career receiving TD's 14 to 3).

I agree with you. I just wanted to highlight King's experience as a WR/KR is surprising.
Hopefully somebody finds something they need from him, he gets to keep playing, and get paid.

Advertisement
Congrats!

He couldn't have chosen a better place for his future.

I wish him and all of our free agents the very best.

Advertisement
Back