Patrick Surtain jr.

Bandy gets his head around, so does Jaquan. I think it's a matter of guys like Delaney, Young, Dean & Jackson not being that good after all. Kids at AH were turning their heads around...

Yup, people think we got 1st rounders all over the place

Who has more talent, Miami or Wisconsin?

Miami period

We should have won but we have a negative 3 star at QB and our play calling is not great
LSU beat Alabama 12-9 a few years ago. How come Miami can’t dominate lesser talented teams? Remember Toledo? Bethune Cookman? Forget Clemson; Navy just destroyed UVAand quite a few teams in the ACC looked better defensively against Clemson than Miami.

Advertisement
Bandy gets his head around, so does Jaquan. I think it's a matter of guys like Delaney, Young, Dean & Jackson not being that good after all. Kids at AH were turning their heads around...

Miami period

We should have won but we have a negative 3 star at QB and our play calling is not great
LSU beat Alabama 12-9 a few years ago. How come Miami can’t dominate lesser talented teams? Remember Toledo? Bethune Cookman? Forget Clemson; Navy just destroyed UVAand quite a few teams in the ACC looked better defensively against Clemson than Miami.

CoRching.

Miami period

Their QB was also trash until he played us

Advertisement

Miami period

what year was that? LSU recruits savage defenders at every position

Look Wisconsin has maybe the best coaching in the country and for the first time our dbs nevrr plated the ball in this game which drove me crazy and then Badgley ****ting himself and horrible refs everything killed us. That loss angers me but we're coming back next year with a vengeance

Advertisement
Look Wisconsin has maybe the best coaching in the country and for the first time our dbs nevrr plated the ball in this game which drove me crazy and then Badgley ****ting himself and horrible refs everything killed us. That loss angers me but we're coming back next year with a vengeance

Wisconsin does not have the best coaching in the country. What frustrates me most about our defense is we don’t jam any of their receivers.

Advertisement

Wisconsin does not have the best coaching in the country. What frustrates me most about our defense is we don’t jam any of their receivers.

They take chicken **** and make it into chicken salad every game. They never make mistakes and wr made constant mistakes but that wasn't coaching last night that was the players especially the dbs not executing at all whrn they're in position and Badgley being horrible

Advertisement
If there was any question as to if we had a shot at PS2 I think it was answered last night watching that ****show.

No way if I’m PS am I turning my son over to Rumph and that staff if Corey Bell is available at LSU.Watching Those DBs trying to cover those plodding receivers last night and getting their **** handed to them time and time again do I want my son there learning those bad habits.

Sorry but I think we lost all chance to get the kid last night.Neg me if you want but that’s my opinion.

If there was any question as to if we had a shot at PS2 I think it was answered last night watching that ****show.

No way if I’m PS am I turning my son over to Rumph and that staff if Corey Bell is available at LSU.Watching Those DBs trying to cover those plodding receivers last night and getting their **** handed to them time and time again do I want my son there learning those bad habits.

Sorry but I think we lost all chance to get the kid last night.Neg me if you want but that’s my opinion.

So we are going to completely ignore how he's developed these guys over the past 2 seasons because in 1 game Delaney didn't get his head around on a TD? The other TD's were on Redwine and JJ so that's Banda territory. I think Rumph has shown he can coach up the CB's, they've been making plays all year, but this game for some reason they just wouldn't get their head around. If I'm PS2, I look at the talent and think to myself that I have a legitimate shot at starting week 1. Same with Campbell.

U got problems

Advertisement
Back