Patrick Surtain jr.

Same posters saying Orgeron will be gone after 3 years that said Kirby Smart would be gone after 3 years.

Comparing the two is hilarious

The thought of Kirby Smart surviving at UGA was hilarious just 9 months ago?

Are you asking me if that’s what I said?

That’s not what I said. What I said is pretty clear.

I'm asking you if it was just 9 months ago everyone on here was laughing at Kirby and calling him a corch. That logic was flawed and the logic that Orgeron is going to be fired in 2-3 years is super flawed. That team was not great this year and they lost to Troy and Bama. They also beat their next two biggest rivals in Florida and Auburn. 9-3 in your first year ain't bad at all. Yeah if they lose to another cream puff next season he might be on the hot seat, but you really expect that to happen?

Advertisement
Same posters saying Orgeron will be gone after 3 years that said Kirby Smart would be gone after 3 years.

I'm asking you if it was just 9 months ago everyone on here was laughing at Kirby and calling him a corch. That logic was flawed and the logic that Orgeron is going to be fired in 2-3 years is super flawed. That team was not great this year and they lost to Troy and Bama. They also beat their next two biggest rivals in Florida and Auburn. 9-3 in your first year ain't bad at all. Yeah if they lose to another cream puff next season he might be on the hot seat, but you really expect that to happen?

That’s a lot of typing about Kirby Smart. Doesn’t make it any less hilarious to compare him to Ed Orgeron.

That’s a lot of typing about Kirby Smart. Doesn’t make it any less hilarious to compare him to Ed Orgeron.

I'm not comparing Smart and Orgeron. I'm comparing how posters on this board reacted/predicted their demise. 0-1 so far.

lol at a new HC getting rid of Raymond. Sure, anything is possible but that dude is the staff's best recruiter and he's a legend in the state.

And to another poster who mentioned it - the Suratins have gone out of their way to praise Raymond but I don't recall anything above a whisper about Rumph. I've heard how Suratin is tight with Rumph b/c Rumph gave him his first HC job - soounds like hopeful dot connecting...

It is. For some reason people think PaT Surtain was some kind of hanger on or something. Like if he didnt walk into any hs in broward county he wouldnt have a job. His former teammate Oronde Gadsen was on that coaching staff as well. I think our season put us in the game...but i dont think we pull him at all.

I'm not comparing Smart and Orgeron. I'm comparing how posters on this board reacted/predicted their demise. 0-1 so far.

If you aren’t comparing them, then why do you care whether posters on this board predicted kirby’s demise?

Watching dummies trip all over themselves trying to look smart is hilarious.

One has nothing to do with the other...so posters’ opinions on Kirby smart don’t really mean anything when it comes to ed orgeron. Get it? Got it? Good.

Advertisement
I'm glad we're at least fighting for him. Make the SEC schools use time resources and understand that they're no longer gonna cherry pick top talent in SoFla without a fight from us to the end. This is our front yard. We fight here.

THIS!

We will not win them all unfortunately, but we can't simply curl up in the fetal position and allow other schools to just march into S. Florida and easily walk away with whoever they want.

We fight for the top recruits like Surtain, and even if we don't land them we make the other schools spend their precious resources and time.

Win the fight by bleed out as a last resort.

If you aren’t comparing them, then why do you care whether posters on this board predicted kirby’s demise?

One has nothing to do with the other...so posters’ opinions on Kirby smart don’t really mean anything when it comes to ed orgeron. Get it? Got it? Good.

Lol it means that y'alls opinions really don't mean anything and are mostly pure garbage

lol at a new HC getting rid of Raymond. Sure, anything is possible but that dude is the staff's best recruiter and he's a legend in the state.

And to another poster who mentioned it - the Suratins have gone out of their way to praise Raymond but I don't recall anything above a whisper about Rumph. I've heard how Suratin is tight with Rumph b/c Rumph gave him his first HC job - soounds like hopeful dot connecting...

It is. For some reason people think PaT Surtain was some kind of hanger on or something. Like if he didnt walk into any hs in broward county he wouldnt have a job. His former teammate Oronde Gadsen was on that coaching staff as well. I think our season put us in the game...but i dont think we pull him at all.

wtf? Anyone can walk into any high school and "get a job". No shi&. But you ain't just walking into Anerican Heritage and getting the **** Head Coaching job with just your name.

Lol it means that y'alls opinions really don't mean anything and are mostly pure garbage

Are you trying to hit every logical fallacy or does it come naturally?

Advertisement

If I tell you to bet $1 million on Mercer beating Alabama outright in football, would you trust me when I tell you to bet $1 million on literally any other game? Mercer and a Power 5 team wouldn't be comparable, but how could you trust me?

Kirby Smart did worse his first year than richt.
He outperformed Richt in year 2.

Let's see what happens in year 3.

If I tell you to bet $1 million on Mercer beating Alabama outright in football, would you trust me when I tell you to bet $1 million on literally any other game? Mercer and a Power 5 team wouldn't be comparable, but how could you trust me?

You’re trying realllly hard to make your dumb comment work.

Advertisement

My comment was pretty **** simple. Same people saying Smart will get fired are saying Orgeron get fired. They were wrong on Smart. I think they'll be wrong on Orgeron.

I'm done hijacking the thread though. If Surtain comes or doesn't come it won't be because of O. It'll be because of his relationship with Raymond vs. his relationship with Rumph/Tyson/Nesta

"if they lose to another cream puff next season he might be on the hot seat, but you really expect that to happen?"

Why not?
They will still have all the same issues they had this year only probably worse.
That offense isn't getting fixed anytime in the near future.
But you seem to be fighting hard for them.

I really think Mom is pushing LSU more than Dad.

Pops probably would honestly prefer his son stay close to home so he can continue working with his boy. Matter of fact, I bet pops is the reason why UM is even partly in the game right now (combined with our performance this season).

Anyway, this thread is nearing an ominous page number. Usually only the guys we don't get get page numbers this high. Not a good sign.

Advertisement

My comment was pretty **** simple. Same people saying Smart will get fired are saying Orgeron get fired. They were wrong on Smart. I think they'll be wrong on Orgeron.

I'm done hijacking the thread though. If Surtain comes or doesn't come it won't be because of O. It'll be because of his relationship with Raymond vs. his relationship with Rumph/Tyson/Nesta

Nobody is confused about what you meant. It was a stupid comment.

Me, [MENTION=15017]Tony Perps[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13137]Jaromir Jagr[/MENTION] never said Smart was going to get fired/corch. [MENTION=18452]ShadowSpring[/MENTION] wasn’t here to comment on Smart since he joined in October. Shove your illogical fallacy up your *** and stop derailing the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This kid is not coming here every year theres a kid like this, he wasnt interested all year n now hes magically interested? This is the Smith kid from last year all over again IMO

Use r getting sucked in and he wont come here at all even if his teammates do

Advertisement
Back