Patrick Payton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not d but they want him but it’s going to be tough. If the guys come that they think they have a legit shot with but we told them no for Payton y’all would want manny’s head on a stick. We need help in the portal too, and we’ll get good players there as well.

We’re turning away good players in hs and college. It’s that tight.
These dudes NEVER close on the big name late that they thought they were in it for.

Would love for that to change

Advertisement
Ever since Taylor I try to not just cram it all in, just gently rub around and pop the head in occasionally. Taylor showed me there’s more eyes on mthan I thought. So I felt kinda bad about spilling everything including when he’d probably commit.

Even with Marshall I never said he was coming ( even though he was ), I just said we’re in it more than anyone knows. Even dropping the smoke sign I never said who it was for. So I learned my lesson with this ****.

So I’m sorry if I don’t drop more than the past. It’ll be worse it in the end.
I’ve been following recruiting since the late 90s, I get it.

Not d but they want him but it’s going to be tough. If the guys come that they think they have a legit shot with but we told them no for Payton y’all would want manny’s head on a stick. We need help in the portal too, and we’ll get good players there as well.

We’re turning away good players in hs and college. It’s that tight.
Bruh, this was all I needed to hear. If we are on deck for some of the names mentioned then I will just sit back and wait for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back