Patrick Payton 2021 OLB/SS

Advertisement
Dade County Cornhuskers 😂
Have him ask Francois about the decision. ALL those kids are gonna regret it. If they actually stick around Lincoln, they will have 3 miserable years, leave early and go undrafted, return home where you'll find them gambling on pop warner games talking about how good they were. It is a vicious cycle of stupid a$$ decisions.

STOP ME WHEN IM LYING!!!

Have him ask Francois about the decision. ALL those kids are gonna regret it. If they actually stick around Lincoln, they will have 3 miserable years, leave early and go undrafted, return home where you'll find them gambling on pop warner games talking about how good they were. It is a vicious cycle of stupid a$$ decisions.

STOP ME WHEN IM LYING!!!
Sheesh tell us how you really feel 😂 ... I never like to comment or wish bad on a kids decision because you never know their circumstances. Buttt you did half way describe Miami talking about 3 and done undrafted edition lol. Their will always be stupid decisions just because their is always going to be ****** people giving ****** advice to these kids.

Sheesh tell us how you really feel 😂 ... I never like to comment or wish bad on a kids decision because you never know their circumstances. Buttt you did half way describe Miami talking about 3 and done undrafted edition lol. Their will always be stupid decisions just because their is always going to be ****** people giving ****** advice to these kids.
Its not about wishing anyone bad. In fact its the opposite. I want as many people as possible to be productive members of society unfortunately this story tends to repeat itself.

I dnt assume to know anyones circumstance however alittle common sense and good judgement goes a long way.

Advertisement

STOP ME WHEN IM LYING!!!
Lavonte David went up there and is doing **** well for himself

Advertisement
Keep the kids number on speed dial. Gotta feeling Metayer doesn’t want to play D.

Last edited:
And still gonna get their **** pushed in by purdue, minnesota, penn state, wisconsin, ohio state, and michigan.. lmao
They will go 6-6 and Frost keeps his job for one more year. With their schedule, there’s no way they get to 9 wins in the foreseeable future.

Advertisement
Excellent length and athleticism but very raw in terms of technique. He has no idea how to disengage and use his hands. He does need time to develop. I like this kid's upside though. I wish we had room to take him in this class but we have bigger needs at other positions and next year's class is loaded with stud DEs.

Advertisement
Plan B kid.
Not a take in this class, unless we missed on our top targets & we're not taking more than 2 pass rushers this class.

He's a player that's a year or two way & needing development before he can make an impact. Needs a redshirt & a full season in the S&C program.

Is lengthy splash play kid but needs to learn better hand fighting technique & has to get stronger functional upper body strength. He's a raw pass rusher that relies primailry on atheletiscm.
Delete...delete...deeeeeellllllllleeeeeeetttttttttteeeeeee!

edit: it was supposed to include my post too...wtf?

F4747D40-E10A-49C6-A032-466A9AFB18D9.gif

Advertisement
Back