Patience will pay dividends. Summed up in 1 picture

CFLCane

Junior
Banned
C3t7ONfUMAAo01X.jpg

Advertisement
Idk, they seem a bit undersized. Maybe Al Foil can get em to pack on 50 lbs by 3rd grade.

Advertisement

Home boy in the front row 3 from the right ain't coming.
Kid next too him (2 from right) pull offer. Thumbs are too small, results in terrible U.
Kids on the left front row going to Utah.

In all seriousness, Richt > than last 3 **** ups. Lets hope he's good enough to stick around until these kids are ready for college.

This is where you really have to give Mark Richt credit. This guy is building up the U to be successful even after he is gone. It's impressive and shows a real dedication to this University. Whoever the next coach is after Richt retires is going to be real thankful for the inroads Richt made into this community.

I don't know what richt makes after salary and all the perks and fringe benefits.....but this community interaction,.. And our future outlook is priceless!! True coaching staff, working today,.. For job security tomorrow!! Doesn't get much better!

Advertisement
When these kids start tweeting "after much discussion with god" and they end up Canes, we'll know Richt finally started handing out bibles with stacks inside of them

Until then, any "business decision" will most likely not go in our favor

But of course, always a positive making inroads this early on with these kids. Hopefully it's enough to keep the handlers at bay

Advertisement
When these kids start tweeting "after much discussion with god" and they end up Canes, we'll know Richt finally started handing out bibles with stacks inside of them

once we start loading the NFL with first round draft picks again, "business decision" will mean signing with the U

Only chance he has down here is to get the kids on his side before the scumbag handlers can pollute them on UM.

I'd like to see Rick engineer a Children of the Corn type revolt where he leads packs of hundreds of 8 year old kids in football uniforms throwing up the U across South Florida to annihilate all the scumbag handlers one by one.

They could reenact historical Cane fights on each scumbag. I can see little Stantavious swinging his helmet off Genron's head like Tony Reddick during the FIU brawl.

Awesome....by the year 2025 we should be rolling on the trail. In all seriousness, cool pic but if you fools are gonna be waiting till the Pop Warner kids are of recruiting age before we "turn it around", then LOL on you.

Advertisement
The handlers and jagoff parents are always around.

Hopefully, CMR can build the brand strong enough that it will be able to compete with bags.

Only chance he has down here is to get the kids on his side before the scumbag handlers can pollute them on UM.

I'd like to see Rick engineer a Children of the Corn type revolt where he leads packs of hundreds of 8 year old kids in football uniforms throwing up the U across South Florida to annihilate all the scumbag handlers one by one.

They could reenact historical Cane fights on each scumbag. I can see little Stantavious swinging his helmet off Genron's head like Tony Reddick during the FIU brawl.

Lord of the Flies type schit

once we start loading the NFL with first round draft picks again, "business decision" will mean signing with the U

I'm with you. But we need a couple balls to bounce our way in recruiting (via a loaded 18 DB, WR class) to consistently be able to do so, I thinks

Advertisement
Back