Patience will pay dividends. Summed up in 1 picture

Advertisement

Home boy in the front row 3 from the right ain't coming.
Kid next too him (2 from right) pull offer. Thumbs are too small, results in terrible U.
Kids on the left front row going to Utah.

In all seriousness, Richt > than last 3 **** ups. Lets hope he's good enough to stick around until these kids are ready for college.
:hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

Home boy in the front row 3 from the right ain't coming.
Kid next too him (2 from right) pull offer. Thumbs are too small, results in terrible U.
Kids on the left front row going to Utah.

In all seriousness, Richt > than last 3 **** ups. Lets hope he's good enough to stick around until these kids are ready for college.
Upvote lmao

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
i think the evidence of transformation has already occurred with richards last year. golden very likely would not have won that battle v alabama. how did that turn out for richards? THAT was a very good business decision especially compared to what he would have been doing with a sub-par passer at alabama.

If I have to wait for those 7 year olds recruiting class to get more of our top tier south florida targets I just might eat a gallon of ice cream.

Advertisement
If this is a recent pic, mad props to CMR for already being back at it. Figured he'd be hibernating for the next week or so.

Advertisement
Back in my Active Duty days as an Army Recruiter my buddies would tell me that I was wasting my time doing physical training with the High school Freshmen(s) and sophomores but eventually it paid off Big time!!!! Big Ups to CMR!!

I don't know what richt makes after salary and all the perks and fringe benefits.....but this community interaction,.. And our future outlook is priceless!! True coaching staff, working today,.. For job security tomorrow!! Doesn't get much better!

That's why I'm lost when it comes to people questioning this man and his ability to recruit. Not only has his track record proven he's a great recruiter but that is literally 100% what he is doing each & every thursday,friday,Saturday when he heads out to pee wee leagues & elementary schools etc. He's developing that bond between um & these kids entire family. He's force feeding us to the community! What parent no matter where he or she went to school will not absolutely love for their kids to play for a man who shows this level of interest in their children & their futures.

Advertisement
Awesome....by the year 2025 we should be rolling on the trail. In all seriousness, cool pic but if you fools are gonna be waiting till the Pop Warner kids are of recruiting age before we "turn it around", then LOL on you.

Are you going to wait or root for another team?

This is where you really have to give Mark Richt credit. This guy is building up the U to be successful even after he is gone. It's impressive and shows a real dedication to this University. Whoever the next coach is after Richt retires is going to be real thankful for the inroads Richt made into this community.

Manuel Diaz

Awesome....by the year 2025 we should be rolling on the trail. In all seriousness, cool pic but if you fools are gonna be waiting till the Pop Warner kids are of recruiting age before we "turn it around", then LOL on you.

Are you going to wait or root for another team?

Oh I'll be here. I stuck through Coker, Shannon and Golden. I've just curbed my expectations. This year will be telling.

Advertisement
Back