Pathetic FSU take on Dabo

Dabo definitely runs it up and really gets his team going whenever they play Miami or FSU. I'm sure he tries to get blowout, humiliating wins for recruiting purposes.

As you should. Jimmy Johnson did the same. You run your game plan accordingly. You can slow it down, but there's no value in just letting you backups run, run, run and punt. Let them see real situations.

Advertisement

One of the dumbest articles I've ever read... The writer grasps at every straw he can and ends up making no sense. Buddy is just sad that Dabo is going to keep eating FSU's lunch for the foreseeable future

do you expect anything less from a guy that not only looks like this, but gave the green light to use this picture as his writer profile? looks like the kind of guy that babysits for his wife's boyfriend.

Jason-Parker_avatar_1471894498-140x140.jpg

He wasn't yelling at his kicker because they missed an opportunity to run the score up. If he wanted to run the score up he wouldn't have put his 2nd string offense in with 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, then shortly after dropped in the 3rd string QB.

Advertisement
Dabo's kids do not leave early for the NFL. He is doing something right. Actually holding his players accountable for under performing you mean like all great coaches. Dabo coaches from the opening kick till the clock runs out. My kinda coach.
That cant last.

Let’s say the worst happens and Clemson goes to ten more consecutive national championship appearances. At a point he’ll begin obtaining kids whose first and foremost goals are to get into the NFL....just like Alabama. And just like Alabama , Clemson will be looked at as the premier vehicle to do so. That means year after year of early departures to the NFL.

After a point, the luster of going to the NC tournament wears off and it becomes again about getting to the NFL.

Advertisement
Question .... why do we give a purple rat's *** what any of those nitwits in Trailerhassee write or say about any****ingthing ?

FSU was lucky dabo called off the dogs early in the third or they could’ve put 70+ on them..fsu completely laid down in this one

The author was an emotional teenage girl.

That said, Dabo is a piece of shiit that gets a pass for everything he does. This is the second time he has thrown a fit on the sideline toward a kicker that I can remember. Last time it was a fake gone bad. Dabo screams and swears and keeps going back for more and then after the game bangs his bible as the self proclaimed holy man of the south. His program is dirty as **** and his day will come. I pray it’s miami that gets to take them down.
I can't stand Dabo's cheese **** Christian gimmick. Guys like that have some skeletons in their closet.

Advertisement
The author was an emotional teenage girl.

That said, Dabo is a piece of shiit that gets a pass for everything he does. This is the second time he has thrown a fit on the sideline toward a kicker that I can remember. Last time it was a fake gone bad. Dabo screams and swears and keeps going back for more and then after the game bangs his bible as the self proclaimed holy man of the south. His program is dirty as **** and his day will come. I pray it’s miami that gets to take them down.
Kind of wish miami coaches would get into the @$$es of our kickers like that! We might be 6-0 or 5-1 if that was the case. But I guess that’s what coaches who want to win do, they don’t tolerate any failures or lack of execution. Must be nice to be a Clemson fan.

Is he supposed to pat him on the back and say "its alright man, next time just make sure you make it" after missing?

Dabo, like Saban, was trying to send a message.

If a team is making these mistakes in a blowout, what can you expect when a CFBPO spot is on the line and the kick decides who keeps playing and who goes home

This is D1 football. Coaches are paid literally millions to coach and recruit. Dabo's job isnt to keep the score close and all parties involved. His job is to win. And win convincingly! A blowout win only sets up for more wins and opposing teams watch and say " If they did that to (insert school), we have no chance"

Anyone crying about getting blown out on this level needs to check themselves!

Advertisement
Great coaches always strive for perfection. Even a field goal miss in a blowout win is gonna **** them off because they know down the line somewhere a miss like that will hurt them.

Clemson has drop in the rankings due to not scoring enough against teams and now catching **** for scoring too much. Dabo said FSU has beat them in the recruiting rankings 4 out the last 5 years so they should be able to compete

Advertisement
Back