Pathetic FSU take on Dabo

Cane_Mutiny

Redshirt Freshman

One of the dumbest articles I've ever read... The writer grasps at every straw he can and ends up making no sense. Buddy is just sad that Dabo is going to keep eating FSU's lunch for the foreseeable future

Advertisement
The author was an emotional teenage girl.

That said, Dabo is a piece of shiit that gets a pass for everything he does. This is the second time he has thrown a fit on the sideline toward a kicker that I can remember. Last time it was a fake gone bad. Dabo screams and swears and keeps going back for more and then after the game bangs his bible as the self proclaimed holy man of the south. His program is dirty as **** and his day will come. I pray it’s miami that gets to take them down.

Clemson's program is dirty, but every single program out there that has that kind of success is. We should ALL know that by now. I can tell you this, it's not nearly as dirty as Bama, UGA., or Ohio St. (but those are only a few of those that are literally getting away with whatever they want)

However, I am perfectly fine with how he handled his kicker.

When you set the standard, you dont lay down acceptance for ANY reason. Trust me, he's not ripping that same kicker for hitting 6 in a row, but when you miss the chip shot, someone needs to tell you that ITS NOT OK!

Advertisement
The author was an emotional teenage girl.

That said, Dabo is a piece of shiit that gets a pass for everything he does. This is the second time he has thrown a fit on the sideline toward a kicker that I can remember. Last time it was a fake gone bad. Dabo screams and swears and keeps going back for more and then after the game bangs his bible as the self proclaimed holy man of the south. His program is dirty as **** and his day will come. I pray it’s miami that gets to take them down.

Is he supposed to pat him on the back and say "its alright man, next time just make sure you make it" after missing?

Advertisement
Dabo definitely runs it up and really gets his team going whenever they play Miami or FSU. I'm sure he tries to get blowout, humiliating wins for recruiting purposes.

snowflake article..jesus what a ******. this past weekend i saw two coaches rip into a kicker. dabo and Satan....and they are the best. that's the level you have to get to. you cant make an omelette without breaking some eggs as the great Joker said in Batman. (the 90's one). enough with the ego stroking and hold people accountable. you miss a field goal, you miss a block, you miss an assignment, you drop a pass or you miss a throw.....you get ripped! don't wanna get ripped??? do your job.

Advertisement
Dabo's kids do not leave early for the NFL. He is doing something right. Actually holding his players accountable for under performing you mean like all great coaches. Dabo coaches from the opening kick till the clock runs out. My kinda coach.

Advertisement
Ironically attacking a Head Coach above criticism when your team is Florida State.

It might have been a little classless but Dabo has done that anytime he's gotten the chance. At the end of the day I watched the end of the game and Dabo was getting reps for his back-ups and FSU quit.

Advertisement
Back