Path for Kenny McIntosh might have just got a bit easier!!

Advertisement
Im sure this will sour the family for the golden domers

"his first public violation of teams rules"

Plus Sanguinetti is essentially a lock. This might be the last class we worry about for a couple years lol. I know, just wishful thinking...

Plus Sanguinetti is essentially a lock. This might be the last class we worry about for a couple years lol. I know, just wishful thinking...

We need to eliminate these words from our board.

We need to eliminate these words from our board.

If he’s not a lock then I don’t know what is. He went to EVERY home game, wants to play with Kenny, and has been made a priority since sophomore year I believe. If they can’t close him then fire everybody on D not named coach Kul.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Watch out for Stanford with this kid’s recruitment. I think it’ll come down to us and Stanford.

Watch out for Stanford with this kid’s recruitment. I think it’ll come down to us and Stanford.

You're talking about Sanguinetti

1st QP has 7 infarctions for trolling.

A lot of fun games could be made with the troll infraction list. We could try to guess the top 3 trolls by infraction. Or invalid's trolling infractions in any given week. Troll with the most banned screen names. The fun would never stop. Could be a real bonding experience. The CIS equivalent of singing kumbaya by a campfire while making smores.

Advertisement

A lot of fun games could be made with the troll infraction list. We could try to guess the top 3 trolls by infraction. Or invalid's trolling infractions in any given week. Troll with the most banned screen names. The fun would never stop. Could be a real bonding experience. The CIS equivalent of singing kumbaya by a campfire while making smores.

Trolls are basically the ghosts of the forum, trying to make people believe they aren't what they think they are. Always longing to be a real human, but only ever a lonely shadow.

Trolls are basically the ghosts of the forum, trying to make people believe they aren't what they think they are. Always longing to be a real human, but only ever a lonely shadow.

Emotional vampires, they try to suck the joy and life from a thread....

It's a pale fire that simmers within the heart of a troll.

Advertisement
Good lord you guys are relentless.

I'm just focused on who we're signing in three weeks.

Advertisement
Saw him and Sanguenetti at the City of Palms last month, said he had been thinking about committing. Sanguenetti didn't answer..

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

No one thinks it’s weird random people just ask kids where they are gonna commit?

No one thinks it’s weird random people just ask kids where they are gonna commit?

At least that is a positive interaction. The way people flip out on here over someone taking a visit to another school and thinking that means they are gone, I can only imagine the horrible stuff some send on social media. Probably drives some of them away.

Advertisement
Back