Pate on Ward to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quintessential Pate. Starts at the 19:27 mark:

He is always spot on.

O$U has bought multiple transfers and spent big to get current guys to stay instead of heading to the nfl. Not a single person in the media is discussing how much they are spending.

Also he nails the coaching issues even though Miami has talent and also that Miami should have a shot at the new playoff format

Advertisement
I believe the evaluations are very projection based. Zero chance you can tell me that Aidan Chiles or Dante Moore have been better college QB's than Cam Ward.
That makes more sense. Especially since the others have more years of eligibility.

I couldn’t find DJ U on his list.

Suspicious Mr Johnson GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
Josh is excellent. Knows ball. And he’s connected hears a lot.

they are growing and if he has any issue its with people not being able to handle more than one informed view of their team

Advertisement
Josh is the best in the business, and I'd probably be saying that even if he wasn't a big Miami/Mario supporter. He's insightful and objective and doesn't feel that he has to turn everything into a screaming hot take to drive engagement.

There are very few like him in sports media right now and I sincerely hope 247 throws the bag at him, if they haven't already. It'd be a shame if he sold out to a larger platform.

Josh is the best in the business, and I'd probably be saying that even if he wasn't a big Miami/Mario supporter. He's insightful and objective and doesn't feel that he has to turn everything into a screaming hot take to drive engagement.

There are very few like him in sports media right now and I sincerely hope 247 throws the bag at him, if they haven't already. It'd be a shame if he sold out to a larger platform.
That interview with Mario and the guys at our IPF showed he has this thing for Miami,............. but steps back without punching the promo button on his show.

Great insight and detail on the Canes, and Josh is waiting for the time for the inevitable..."How bout them Canes, I told you so"...
It's coming,........... and I know he has much respect for Mario, and the staff.

Advertisement
Back