Patchan to the portal

Advertisement
RASTA , wouldn’t be surprised Nesta only proved he can push players around and talk trash , I was not impressed the least with his game or lack of it .

Question : would we be losing at lot if he left , ponder that thought take a TV timeout and think.
Y’all stay complaining about Nesta, give it a rest already ****. Always trying to write somebody off

Good luck to him. He is not NFL level so he probably wants to play as much as he can in his last year. I don't think we will miss him either, he wasn't good and if Ii remember correcttly he had a couple of dumb penalties to go along with meh play

Y’all stay complaining about Nesta, give it a rest already

I respect your reply, I just don’t like the players attitude and it shows in there play , when they can dominate a game and Nesta can if he wants.

I hear yah Brock 🙌

Advertisement
I respect your reply, I just don’t like the players attitude and it shows in there play , when they can dominate a game and Nesta can if he wants.

I hear yah Brock 🙌
Y’all want nice guys as your dt? Not me, the great ones have a little crazy in them

I respect his decision and all, but seriously... where does he think he can actually go that he will play more time than at Miami?? In fact, where can he go that anyone will notice him more than at Miami? ODU? UCONN? USF? Coastal Carolina? WKU? Liberty? He’s injury prone with average skills. I just don’t get this kid move. Miami is one of the few that rotates D-lineman so there’s really no prime starters, but he wants to go elsewhere?! Smh. Maybe Chantz and Jahfari just too **** impressive.

DE Depth
1. G. Rosseau
2. Q. Roche
3. J. Phillips
4. J. Harvey
5. Cam Williams
6. Ch. Williams
7. Q. Williams
I’m sure he can start somewhere, every team ain’t stack like us at DE

I like grown *** young men on the Frontlines..he will be missed in that area. And leadership wise. I’d like to know where tf he going tho lol

Good for all parties. I had even wondered if he should try to become the blocking TE since we don't have one of those and he is going to be behind all the rest of the DEs. If the Lashlee hire works out, it means Miami will be playing with a lot of leads and the opponent will be passing much more to catch up. No use for an edge setter there with no pass rush skills. With the new offense he probably sees far less burn than last year.

Advertisement
Yep. We’re clearly witnessing the “Soft Bigotry of Low Expectations” on this board. Bottom line - he’s quitting on the team for (potential) personal gain.
All these cotdam quitters on our team! D’Eriq King, quitter! Quincy Roche, fackin quitter! Jaelan Phillips, quitter extraordinaire! Jose Borregales, mafvkin quiitter! Tate Martell, quitting machine! Bubba Bolden, no 1 quitter!!

Disagree. It’s about the NFL then his best shot is staying here and showing his best with maybe some NFL guys on the roster. Selflessness does not credit you an opportunity to be selfish later. That is called entitlement.
Well I happen to know the kid and his family...and you can think of him what you want...but, I'll assure you that Patch is not what you say he is...

Y’all want nice guys as your dt? Not me, the great ones have a little crazy in them

True so very true , I want Nesta to unleash and cause double teams so DE and LB can feed and just maybe he’s been doing it all along just didn’t notice it

I wanted SAPP to be reincarnated in him so badly.
Brock just a very disappointing year then the bottom fell out like a wet grocery bag .

TIRED OF IT BROTHER.

We’ve paid the price for our RINGS in all this TOUGH

Advertisement
This kind of stuff should seldom be supported. Obviously we wish this kid the best, but make no mistake—it is selfish. Patchan could have helped our team. He is presumably leaving to pursue what he perceives to be a benefit to solely him.

Of course it‘s selfish. So what. He’s doing what is in his best interest. Big deal. Do you think the Univerusty makes decisions that are in the best interest of the student-athlete or are in the best interest of the University?

I have zero issues with Patchan leaving. Go be great somewhere else. I do have an issue with posters (not you necessarily) trashing him on the way out. We should be thanking him for his contributions and the countless hours of work and sacrifice he put in while he was here.

These kids dont want to be "starters" playing less than half the defensive snaps.

Better talent here, but he'll start somewhere and I wouldn't surprise if he gets drafted.

Good luck. Dude didnt cause problems here.

Hope we dont have injuries.

Advertisement
Of course it‘s selfish. So what. He’s doing what is in his best interest. Big deal. Do you think the Univerusty makes decisions that are in the best interest of the student-athlete or are in the best interest of the University?

I have zero issues with Patchan leaving. Go be great somewhere else. I do have an issue with posters (not you necessarily) trashing him on the way out. We should be thanking him for his contributions and the countless hours of work and sacrifice he put in while he was here.
I agree. University doesnt help them by hiring these clowns to coach them.

Think this more along a business decision type of deal.got a 6 th year saw the players in front of him and possibly taking p?laying time away.he put in 5 hard years in here he has nothing to be ashamed of.time for him to work on getting a paycheck in the nfl.good luck to the kid.

You’re conflating arguments. Who ever wanted him to transfer? People simply wanted him in a back up roll because his play didn’t warrant him starting.
Nah, if you were ever on any game threads you will know what I'm talking about.

Advertisement
Back