Patchan to the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m a Cane for life except for 2020!

Typical bullshyt. Work with a dude through a bunch of injuries, get him a 6th year when he should be at his absolute peak physically and mentally, then he runs off.
Exactly my thoughts. I have no tolerance for this kind of disgrace. It’s double talk. How can you be a Cane for life when you voluntarily left your team for a selfish end? It’s ridiculous. This is a team. He could have helped our team effort.

Advertisement
He still believes he can play in the NFL. I'm not saying that's right, but makes sense with that type of belief. Going to go somewhere where he can play 70% of the snaps. Was here for 5 years, came back from injuries and gave effort. Wish him the best of luck.

That’s precisely my point. Everyone else gets bashed, but now all of a sudden, “it’s different”.
It’s different because they don’t think he’s very good. Problem is guys get hurt, and I’m always hearing people on here crying about depth.

He’s not a starter here, but he’s not a starter anywhere else with great DEs either. He could be a good backup and get a lot of burn.

If his goal is the NFL he can reach it just as easily here as a rotation guy as he could at some ****** little school as a starter. If all he wants to do is play every snap then be gone.

Advertisement
It must be difficult living as a victim. Hopefully you can one day overcome your self defeating outlook and stand a chance.
So you want him to sacrifice his career by being at best and nothing more than a backup 4th de in the rotation guy than starting somewhere else that will allow him to get exposure in his final year? He probably saw the writing on the wall and wanted to for sure start, who knows?

Advertisement
Exactly my thoughts. I have no tolerance for this kind of disgrace. It’s double talk. How can you be a Cane for life when you voluntarily left your team for a selfish end? It’s ridiculous. This is a team. He could have helped our team effort.
Respectfully West end zone, Patch did everything asked of him for 5 years...he was granted a 6th year (and rightfully so) if he's ever to play in the NFL he needs to play FT and show what he can do. In Scott's particular case..it's best for him to be selfish at this time..he sure wasn't when they asked him yo play TE a couple years ago.

this is a good development, yes he’s an older player and will be missed in that aspect but this allows for us to build depth as we could have several de departures for the draft after next year let’s be real. That de rotation going to be crazy

Rousseau
Phillips
Roche
Harvey
Chantz Williams
Quentin Williams
Cam Williams

I don't think it's a huge blow but I'd hesitate to call it "good." The only guy on that list who has done anything meaningful at UM is Rousseau. Roche should be a great addition but he's 235 lbs. Phillips hasn't played in a year. The other guys are still very young and haven't proven anything. It's not really a game changer for us but I think SP could have stayed and still put up draftable numbers here.

So you want him to sacrifice his career by being at best and nothing more than a backup 4th de in the rotation guy than starting somewhere else that will allow him to get exposure in his final year? He probably saw the writing on the wall and wanted to for sure start, who knows?
What the **** are you talking about broke. I was neither talking to you, or about patchan you dip****.

Advertisement
Back