Patchan Could Make A Difference

The FSU game I said to myself "who the **** is the skinny white guy?"

And then he broke that Tackle off something nasty.

It was only one play, but ****. Have to take notice when you see a guy do that in a FSU game.

pgzLKy_zpssvvkcpc1.gif

when i saw this play i said who the **** is #19 . a walk on wtf i was confused

Advertisement
yeah kid has a high motor, cant wait till he steps in along with the other DE's.

Deceptive speed too. A coach's son. High "football IQ". Pure gym rat!

Jokes aside, it'd be awesome if UKnowWhat and Shaq are right as Patchan due to no fault of his own and bad luck seemingly quickly became a forgotten man by our fanbase.

I knew this would be in one of the first 5 replies.

You guys didn't let me down.

I don't think Patchan has been forgotten. He's just not in the 2-deep.
WDE: Joe Jackson > Demetrius Jackson > Scott Patchan
SSDE: Chad Thomas > Trent Harris > Scott patchan

Patchan's gunna have to step up so DJ Johnson doesn't beat him out. Garvin is going to get a RS, and as much as I think DJ will make an Impact I think he needs a RS. And we can always burn his RS if guys get injured. I really wouldn't be mad at all if the plan was to sit him for a year. We are very good at the DL this year. Although, I completely understand wanting to get him experience since Chad and Trend Harris are graduating next year.

Advertisement
After the FSU game it was reported that it was an ACL but he shot those down on Twitter and rumor has it that it was his meniscus. You can never have enough guys to get after the quarterback. Having a dominant front seven can relieve a lot of stress off a young secondary.

Advertisement
yeah kid has a high motor, cant wait till he steps in along with the other DE's.

Jokes aside, it'd be awesome if UKnowWhat and Shaq are right as Patchan due to no fault of his own and bad luck seemingly quickly became a forgotten man by our fanbase.

I got to know the Patchan's when Scott began youth football in the league I was coaching. His father played with my close friend and a Cane hero from their first title against Nebraska. Because of a physical disability his father can verbally instruct, but not physically in any manner. I can tell you that Scott is a lot more skilled and level headed than his brother. Hopefully he can overcome the injury bug and contribute like he's capable of.

Advertisement
Completly forgot about him. He can be a player though if he ever manages to stay healthy. How much eligability does he have left?

Darren Krein was pretty good, too...

A UM D ain't a UM D without a "crazy white boy" or 2.

Those early 90's Ds featuring Medearis & Patrick were my favorites.

What about Greg Mark, Bill Hawkins and Dan Sileo? Maybe some of you weren't born yet forget it.

LOL...calm down guys. I didn't say Medearis & Patrick were the only white players that played for UM, I just said they were some bad@$$E$ that played on my favorite defenses to watch.

Jim Burt was a bad@$$, too, surprised to never hear His name when we talk about great UM DTs.

Patchan is better that DJack when healthy. I don't get the over hype of DJack.

Patchan's gunna have to step up so DJ Johnson doesn't beat him out. Garvin is going to get a RS, and as much as I think DJ will make an Impact I think he needs a RS. And we can always burn his RS if guys get injured. I really wouldn't be mad at all if the plan was to sit him for a year. We are very good at the DL this year. Although, I completely understand wanting to get him experience since Chad and Trend Harris are graduating next year.

Advertisement

I got to know the Patchan's when Scott began youth football in the league I was coaching. His father played with my close friend and a Cane hero from their first title against Nebraska. Because of a physical disability his father can verbally instruct, but not physically in any manner. I can tell you that Scott is a lot more skilled and level headed than his brother. Hopefully he can overcome the injury bug and contribute like he's capable of.
Matt was a head case....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Patchan is better that DJack when healthy. I don't get the over hype of DJack.

its not over hype its just a fact he has earned his spot behing jj. can patchan beat him out? sure. but until then hes ahead of him. its simpld. nothing is going to be given to DJ or Patchan

Advertisement
Back