Pat Fitzgerald/Northwestern implosion

Advertisement
Advertisement
I looked. Maybe some raise the floor guys at the top of their roster.

They've stunk stunk for a while now. They've had some good draft picks of late on the OL...but think this was the year that well ran dry, because they've stunk. Especially on offense...just...always bad.

They got a nice pair of MLB, but they are more of a good ol tough midwestern linebacker type. ymmv on those types. Several Northwestern outlets think the guy I think gogeta mentioned Najee Story could be a guy at DT, but I havent seen him play. They have a guy on the OL named Zach Franks that is supposed to be the next man up on the OL (former Penn State commit...these two teams know good OL). They got a solid veteran RT.

idk...I'm sure you could pluck a few if they aren't into wearing purge masks and sexually assaulting their teammates now that the nation has told them it is no longer acceptable to do so.

Najee Story the dt....maybe they have a safety prospect we could use for depth.

But they eval OL really well i would 100 percent try to poach those guys. Our staff would be crazy not to be tampering right now if you can possibly grab a Tackle starter.

Advertisement
This happened at a school that considers itself “above” the rest of the BIG 10. They are the equivalent of Vandy and Duke. So for them to do all this quasi-homosexual stuff, let’s call it what it is like @Brooklyndee said when it first happened, is ridiculous.
But I would submit that this would only work on lower rated players, and Midwest kids.

Imagine telling a 5 star recruit with a 500k NIL deal that he needs to get naked and take snaps, or that he will be dry humped by the 3rd string linebacker. Not happening. So maybe it’s easier for this to happen with lower ranked kids, even at the “Harvard of the Midwest”.

As a former football player.....

ive seen hazing similar to this. Even in hs in south florida...not detailed like this but sort of getting on the jv kids...hitting the lights play jumping them...BUT.........

I always side eyed the guys that did the dry hump bizness.

Also...football team has like 80+ players their is unequivocally some Alphabet members on every team i played on..none that were out n about ...but the actions n rumors always showed.
Had a big nose tackle who always wanted to wrestle n play fight...then all of a sudden he was buddy buddy with the dude next dorm from me who i suspected was PAUSE from the way he talked n mannerisms.

I dont know if yall saw the clip from Jalen Green with the houston rockets and another nba player from their high school time..sh*t be weird in the locker room i tell ya. But this seems a bit over the top...and was likely a power play by an alphabet boy who started this particular hazing tradition.

Whats crazy is....Not 1 of the freshman threw hands with the upper classmen. This is 1 thing KNOWN about Florida players.....if u haze us on some disrespectful stuff prepare for a fight. This happens in the big 10 alot...Micah Parsons an them Penns tate guys did this same stuff a few years ago it didnt blow up as much though for whatever reason...but they did it to psu legacy kid who appeared to get ptsd from it.

Tell u what i woulda been throwing hands n took my chances. My freshman yr they were about to try the hazing of shaving heads...they got a few of the guys but some of us teamed up walked together chilled in dorms together n let them know we gonna fight them if they tried it...it got back to coaches n safe to say i still had braids.
Couldn’t agree more. You manned up stood your ground and kept the braids. There’s no way in **** in my day I would have stood for any of that humiliation without severe retaliation. If it cost me my scholly or position then I would expose those responsible and take it to the max after I called them out. I don’t respect these guys who expose their vaginas and wimp out looking for compensation without putting up a fight beforehand.

Advertisement
This Northwestern ****, is about to go nuclear.
1689825138176.gif

This happened at a school that considers itself “above” the rest of the BIG 10. They are the equivalent of Vandy and Duke. So for them to do all this quasi-homosexual stuff, let’s call it what it is like @Brooklyndee said when it first happened, is ridiculous.
But I would submit that this would only work on lower rated players, and Midwest kids.

Imagine telling a 5 star recruit with a 500k NIL deal that he needs to get naked and take snaps, or that he will be dry humped by the 3rd string linebacker. Not happening. So maybe it’s easier for this to happen with lower ranked kids, even at the “Harvard of the Midwest”.

Some of those lower ranked kids got hands, remember that walk-on that broke Ojomo's jaw and put Him out for the season.

This is a joke, right?
I think this is Ed O (his agent) way of letting the college football world know he’s ready to comeback to coaching next year when other openings start happening because other than Stanford there couldn’t be a worse landing spot for him in P5

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back