Past Defense total rankings

Advertisement
Shannon sucked and so does Golden. We got out-coached under Shannon and the same is happening under Golden.

True but now it's obvious that not only is Golden a terrible HC like Shannon, but he is worse of a HC then Shannon.

Let's not go too far...

when you lose to Duke then the worst dose of reality must be true

I agree Golden isn't a great game coach, but he is a fantastic recruiter and great face of the program. Shannon got lucky with one class and couldn't form a coherent sentence in front of a camera.

you might as well list the players on those teams as well....not the best but they were nfl guys this team cant field back up ACC players

As another poster said, if you insist on bashing the players why don't you go find another team to root for.

Advertisement
you might as well list the players on those teams as well....not the best but they were nfl guys this team cant field back up ACC players

As another poster said, if you insist on bashing the players why don't you go find another team to root for.

good one....not bashing players, bashing a player would be saying duke sucks, due to him being injury prone or fumbles issues....saying we don't have the horses to compete in the ACC is different,,,,have I bashed players yes out of anger at times...
eg: Jimmy Gaines, even Denzel at times for his bone jarring hits 10 yards down the field, but I don't has it over and over...

Its a combo of coaching, scheme and players, WE all know that

Advertisement
Back