Partial Suspensions

Kirijax

Senior
What is it with these coaches and schools giving out half a game or one quarter suspensions? Makes absolutely no sense. If you ***** up, you stay home. If you ***** up pretty bad, you're out until further notice. If you ***** up major, then you're off the team. These half-baked, fake-discipline, doesn't-fool-anybody suspensions are ridiculous. Just makes the school look worse in my opinion. "You screwed up son. Stay home this weekend." What's so hard about that. There's so much riding on the dang game that football coaches will do anything to bend the rules and keep one step ahead. Does nothing to discipline the player. Crablegs was laughing in his press conference today. Yeah, he's really hurting.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I'm sure they'll be humiliated all the way to a BCS game.

Meanwhile AQM is wandering the streets searching for food.

FSU just being the $EC team they always thought they could be with stuff like this.

It's to placate media bobbleheads, hand-wringing sponsors, self-righteous faculty and maintain the appearance of giving a ****.

Advertisement
I'm sure they'll be humiliated all the way to a BCS game.

Meanwhile AQM is wandering the streets searching for food.

image.jpg

Yea, he's wandering the streets alright. Every one can hate AG for his coaching, but no one can dog him on the fact that he truly cares about every single kid in that locker room.

He is being enabled for the purpose of $, I for one will be very interested to see how his story turns out. His values and that of FSU are shameful. The Kid is learning how to be above the law, the NFL is finding character flaws and the actions of players as something that they are going to change dramatically, sponsors are demanding it, like I said, it's all about the money.

I think AQM got hit really hard, although we don't know the story, but he will most likely learn a lesson that will help him in his life. He had something real taken away from him.

Advertisement
This is just the beginning of a story that will not end well. This guy's out of control.

FSU will squeeze whatever they can get out of him this year and then toss him to the NFL. Jameis says he will play another year after this but it's anybody's guess if he understands what that means.

There's a pattern of behavior with Jameis that hasn't been appropriately addressed by the F$U administration. If it was just 1 event alright a half seems appropriate, taken together with all of his other indiscretions a half is a ******* joke and just making fun of the system.

Advertisement
There's a pattern of behavior with Jameis that hasn't been appropriately addressed by the F$U administration. If it was just 1 event alright a half seems appropriate, taken together with all of his other indiscretions a half is a ****ing joke and just making fun of the system.

the problem is they let him get away with a lot prior to this. he thinks hes untouchable (prolly is in terms of major punishment as long as he doesnt tear an ACL) but NFL teams will take note of everything that happened at FSU and that will hurt his draft stock.

There's a pattern of behavior with Jameis that hasn't been appropriately addressed by the F$U administration. If it was just 1 event alright a half seems appropriate, taken together with all of his other indiscretions a half is a ****ing joke and just making fun of the system.

the problem is they let him get away with a lot prior to this. he thinks hes untouchable (prolly is in terms of major punishment as long as he doesnt tear an ACL) but NFL teams will take note of everything that happened at FSU and that will hurt his draft stock.

I forgot about the damage he did with the B-B guns his redshirt year. You're right he isn't getting any major suspensions unless he kills someone.

Meanwhile there is a thread about AQM being treated unfairly and that the lady supposedly in charge of making the decision needs to get hate mail and what not. Funny how opinions differ when it's not your team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back