Parrish to the portal

Didn’t a certain insider say recently that citizen has lost a step and the injuries took more of a toll on him than the staff expected?

Basically he’s a guy I have zero expectations for, whatever he contributes is a surplus.

1. Fletcher 2. Allen 3. CJ 4. Lyle 5. CWH. Not great!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t a certain insider say recently that citizen has lost a step and the injuries took more of a toll on him than the staff expected?

Basically he’s a guy I have zero expectations for, whatever he contributes is a surplus.

1. Fletcher 2. Allen 3. CJ 4. Lyle 5. CWH. Not great!
glad Lyle was FINALLY mentioned,

What about the other 20 touches?
Screenshot_20240319-135306.png
111 touches in 11 games. I was making a point that CJ2 could get the touches Parrish got and we might see some of those 20 yard runs go for 60.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Incredibly average with a 6.25 YPC which was a full yard better than every other RB and 2nd in the ACC. He’s not perfect but calling him that is beyond stupid.

defenses don't fear Parrish...

Mostly singles and the occasional double, but his ceiling is evident and he isn't the homerun threat we need next to Cam.

Advertisement
If cam ward is who we make him out to be then the running backs will have room to operate regardless

This is the story of our season. If Cam Ward is HIM...none of this other **** matters. The WRs will look like All-Conference, fringe All-Americans. The RBs will eat and be All-Conference considerations. The OL will have more than one All-American on it and probably a late season award finalist on it.

Henry Parrish is my dude. I've always liked him. My take on him in HS was a home run. He'd be our best back this year, and he'd prove it by leading the team in ypa again, despite probably not leading in attempts. But he's not going to matter to our success this year. Its Ward. That's it.

Ajay Allen kind of gives you the same skillset. Very similar runners. Maybe a little less savvy and runs with a little more oomph, maybe gives you 80 cents on the dollar of Henry Parrish. We'll be ok, I think.

I wish him well, but IMO RB's are going the way of NFL RB's, you don't need a stud to win. Interesting comment from Mario about him leaving as well.

Advertisement
defenses don't fear Parrish...

Mostly singles and the occasional double, but his ceiling is evident and he isn't the homerun threat we need next to Cam.
Im not saying he is but somehow he managed to be better than any other back on the current roster and have the highest YPC in the ACC.
Who in the backfield strikes fear?

Advertisement
Back