Parrish Jr > Chaney

Advertisement
exactly, has he every even scored against Columbus? I was at the game last year and he didn’t do ****.

the run at :50 is exactly the soft **** I’m talking about. He couldn’t drop his shoulder and try and run someone over?
I think @SleepOnIt went to Belen bro.

Can’t wait till Chaney commits somewhere else and everyone here starts saying he sucks

Advertisement
Can’t wait till Chaney commits somewhere else and everyone here starts saying he sucks

Ive already said he isnt coming and I am probably one of the most optimistic fans when it comes to Miami recruiting.

But when a prospect says he is waiting for the Ohio State offer, I take their word on that

Bump.

Three years in a row Chaney has pulled himself out of the game against Columbus.

I know Chaney is the big RB stud for 2020, 5 star etc. but I'm not sure he lives up to that billing. Obviously would want him to fail at Miami than excel at UGA, and I'm not saying you stop recruiting him, but real questions should be asked about this kid.

Advertisement
Bump.

Three years in a row Chaney has pulled himself out of the game against Columbus.

I know Chaney is the big RB stud for 2020, 5 star etc. but I'm not sure he lives up to that billing. Obviously would want him to fail at Miami than excel at UGA, and I'm not saying you stop recruiting him, but real questions should be asked about this kid.

I guess Belen still hasn't beat Columbus

Word is all of the Columbus kids are looking to go OOS including our current 2020 DL commit. Just an FYI...

Seriously? Figured Roberts is as lock as lock gets. Hope you’re joking

Not joking but I hope I'm wrong...besides I don't put much stock in 2020 commitments...doesn't mean much. Kids today commit to try and grab a spot and then continue to play the field. It's like somebody saving you a seat at an event. You know you probably will not be left standing but you might still sit somewhere else depending on the circumstances.

Advertisement
BTW, the same person that said all/most of these CCHS kids are headed OOS also said Parrish is the goods. They also said Chaney likes Florida but it's too early to make any sort of prediction on both players.

Bump.

BTW, the same person that said all/most of these CCHS kids are headed OOS also said Parrish is the goods. They also said Chaney likes Florida but it's too early to make any sort of prediction on both players.
Roberts fam posts here. He’s not going anywhere. Miami isn’t recruiting any of those kids outside of Henderson younger brother and Parrish if(he should) get an offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back