Paris Ford

Advertisement
Not sure about before this year but this year he is ineligible...if it is strictly football the kid can play at any level...help his school win their first state title....hearing possible juco
miami didn't recruit Derrick Smith until he got the grades. I doubt Miami would pursue if they didn't think he'd have a chance to qualify.

We'll have to see how the staff feels about his grades. There could be some validity to this.

Pitt football recruit Ford transfers from Seton-La Salle to Steel Valley | TribLIVE

"Seton-La Salle athletic director and football coach Damon Rosol said Ford withdrew from school Friday, citing family issues and concerns about the school's grading system as it relates to NCAA eligibility."

Not sure about before this year but this year he is ineligible...if it is strictly football the kid can play at any level...help his school win their first state title....hearing possible juco
miami didn't recruit Derrick Smith until he got the grades. I doubt Miami would pursue if they didn't think he'd have a chance to qualify.

We'll have to see how the staff feels about his grades. There could be some validity to this.

Pitt football recruit Ford transfers from Seton-La Salle to Steel Valley | TribLIVE

"Seton-La Salle athletic director and football coach Damon Rosol said Ford withdrew from school Friday, citing family issues and concerns about the school's grading system as it relates to NCAA eligibility."
Well ****

Its something they have to be aware of but he transferred over a year ago for the purpose of being eligible for college.

I honestly hope he does go to miami...qualifies and gets in...the kids is a football player...plus I played bar League softball with his dad...might be able to get tickets for the next few years...I get alot of my info on here living in the Pittsburgh area...and this was my turn to feed some info on a player i know and that's what I got...

Advertisement
I honestly hope he does go to miami...qualifies and gets in...the kids is a football player...plus I played bar League softball with his dad...might be able to get tickets for the next few years...I get alot of my info on here living in the Pittsburgh area...and this was my turn to feed some info on a player i know and that's what I got...

You know for sure he doesn't have the grades?

Its something they have to be aware of but he transferred over a year ago for the purpose of being eligible for college.

Sounds like they were being proactive about making sure that he was eligible. This is a positive sign.

Seen him being talked about on here and made a call to see if it's really true and that's what I was told from someone who would know...but like I said hope he does get in..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean he was in Orlando when Miami was having its bowl game, it was also the same day that Pitt lost theirs if I'm not mistaken. Seeing those two bowl games back to back could easily make him question if Pitt is the right choice, and also make Miami look like the place to be.

bradley jennings says hi

Cade Weldon also says hi

So does Irvin, Blades, Bethel, legacy still matters, I wasn't talking about Miami when I said here, I was talking about Ford.

Legacy rarely means anything nowadays. It's all about where a kid feels best at.

lets not go crazy. it might be appealing to a west pa kid to play in florida but he commited to pitt over ND nad his bro played at ND

And a western PA kid might not intrigued to go to UGA but Mark Richt got Musa Smith to go there

West Perry is nowhere near Western Pa.

He's not from west perry

Musa went to WP

Advertisement

Is his interest in Miami genuine or is it just a trip?

Advertisement
Back